Covid ++++

Something else on your mind? Keep it clean, keep it nice
EDelValle

Re: Covid ++++

Post by EDelValle »

Monica wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:22 pm Well, add my household to the ranks. Hubby's coworker tested positive so we both got a rapid test this afternoon. Advantage of working for a school district is a rapid test site across the building from my office. His was positive, mine negative, so he's quarantined to one part of the house and told to let me know if he needs food or something. Meanwhile I still get to go to work tomorrow and Friday. :roll: Oh, and I've used the can of Lysol and pulled out the Clorox wipes I bought in early 2020. He's actually a bit annoyed about having to stay home for 5 days before he can go back, because he's asymptomatic thus far. I have a nasal drip and slight sore throat, but that's my usual sinus issues from temperature extremes this time of year.
a few weeks ago I was reading an article that was
saying if you had a cold it might protect you from
the Covid virus. I wonder if that's true.
Be Yourself, Everyone else is taken

Elizabeth in Brooklyn
Monica

Re: Covid ++++

Post by Monica »

EDelValle wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:36 pm
Monica wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:22 pm Well, add my household to the ranks. Hubby's coworker tested positive so we both got a rapid test this afternoon. Advantage of working for a school district is a rapid test site across the building from my office. His was positive, mine negative, so he's quarantined to one part of the house and told to let me know if he needs food or something. Meanwhile I still get to go to work tomorrow and Friday. :roll: Oh, and I've used the can of Lysol and pulled out the Clorox wipes I bought in early 2020. He's actually a bit annoyed about having to stay home for 5 days before he can go back, because he's asymptomatic thus far. I have a nasal drip and slight sore throat, but that's my usual sinus issues from temperature extremes this time of year.
a few weeks ago I was reading an article that was
saying if you had a cold it might protect you from
the Covid virus. I wonder if that's true.
Interesting thought. I wonder...
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin