Happy weekend!

Something else on your mind? Keep it clean, keep it nice
pamcook

Happy weekend!

Post by pamcook »

This is where you post something that makes you happy. Autumn flowers or colors, an old photo, a selfie with someone you love, a new art project - whatever!
I’m celebrating my last stressful weekend dreading Monday at work. Celebrate with me! I retire Monday 9/20 at 4:30 PM!
Pam Cook #48
Debbie AZ

Re: Happy weekend!

Post by Debbie AZ »

So happy for you! What will you do first, besides jump for joy??
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Tuesday morning, going for coffee at my favorite coffee shop and staying as long as I want. The plan was to get on a plane to NZ to stay as long as I want. Not the same but my wants and needs are simple.
Pam Cook #48
BekiWard@msn.com

Post by BekiWard@msn.com »

It makes me happy knowing a very special & deserving friend has only one more work day, then she can do whatever she wants, whenever she wants! :happy94:
Beki Ward
Clarksville VA
BekiWard@gmail.com
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

Happy Retirement
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Many wishes for a happy retirement, Pam!

My happy weekend post is about life getting back to normal. I know we're not there yet, but this weekend I got to participate in so many things that bring me joy. We had High School Football on Friday, and Jake and the marching band sounded AMAZING! Then yesterday was our boosters' marching invitational. It's a big switch for us, because traditionally we're one of the last contests of the season. And we had quite a bit of new folks who have never (since it's so early this year and 2020 didn't have any traveling) ever in their life even been to a marching competition, much less understood what was involved in hosting one. But we did it! We only had 9 bands, but it was a great start back towards a normal competition season. Our busiest area was first aid, because we did have a lot of performers who overheated.

What we did not get to experience, was Nicole's first halftime marching performance as a college student, but thankfully we found a video of it on YouTube this morning. So we're back to one of our family's favorite fall activities -marching band! This weekend was exhibition for us, but next week our competition season starts for real. The weather looks to be ideal, and I can't wait to be back after the long 2020 hiatus.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

pamcook wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:36 pm Tuesday morning, going for coffee at my favorite coffee shop and staying as long as I want. The plan was to get on a plane to NZ to stay as long as I want. Not the same but my wants and needs are simple.
I'm so happy that your retirement is finally here!! Sorry that trip to NZ is not on the cards. They were doing so well early in the year...
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Thanks All!
Hope you have a good week.
Pam Cook #48
Monica