Sketches

pamcook

Sketches

Post by pamcook »

Christy Harriman does a month long sketch challenge on a regular basis. The current series is #7. Several very talented people (along with the rest of us normal people) post our versions on facebook. Some will do youtube videos showing their process as well. Khristina Sorge always does a variation of the sketch that I would never think of. If you want to learn how to make sketches work for you, watching her videos will really help. Shannon Allor tends to stick fairly close to the original sketch. I enjoy watching as many as I can find and I almost always learn something new. The sketches come from many different places.

If you want me to invite you to join the group, send me a message. If you want to check it out on your own, it's "Christy's Beautiful Life 30 Days of Sketches" or you can search on IG or FB using #30dscbl. Completed pages are in the comments of each posted sketch.
Pam Cook #48
Keitha

Re: Sketches

Post by Keitha »

I don't bother to post my layouts there but belong to the FB group for the convenience of finding the sketches all in one place. Something I appreciate is that a lot of the YT scrappers are digging into their stash and using older products, not just currently available collections.
jfugina

Re: Sketches

Post by jfugina »

I sent a request to join the group. I don't really follow any blogs anymore, but I'm on FB way more than I ought to be. So having some sketches cross my feed will probably help motivate me to stop scrolling and start scrapping. Thanks so much for pointing it out!
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO