Paper bead Class January 24, 7pm CST

New tricks to amaze your friends
Ruth Ann Landry

Re: Paper bead Class January 24, time TBA

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

so excited for you Luanne....DETAILS GIRL....whatch ya gettin? We want to oooooh and aaaaaah with you!
jam1375

Post by jam1375 »

Sounds like fun. I want in on the cruise, so let us know when that's gonna happen, OK?

I bought my melting pot yesterday, so I'm ready to make a great big mess and burn my fingers!
gwendols

Post by gwendols »

Dani Larcom wrote:!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!!!!!!!! Next thing you know, you're the next Tim Holtz!
And we can say we knew her when....

I'm really excited about this class - only wish I lived closer so I could come play beforehand. Sadly enough I think I have all the stuff I need for this without going shopping. While this is a good thing - it reminds me of how much stuff I have that I don't use. Thanks again for doing this Luanne!!
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO
Lynn K

Post by Lynn K »

ohhh Luanne, I am soo excited!! sign me up for class teach!!!!
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

You guys are so funny! If I had a drop of talent from Tim's little finger I would be genious.

We're getting some stuff from Suze Weinberg, and I'll let you know....in class.....how it worked. Remember if you're local, please let me know if you want to come play. We're filming at my mom's house...shhhh she doesn't know. the lighting is best there, it's significant'y cleaner and larger! lol
Lynn K

Post by Lynn K »

I won't tell if you don't tell her!!!
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

Do you know how exciting it is to get a box with paper tape all over it that is stamped RANGER INK.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Let me just say, This is going to be insanely awesome! I have 9, yes NINE colors of UTEE, 6 bottles of Suze's stickles and 12 tubs of glitter.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Again, if anyone near by wants to come and play, I'm planning on doing this this weekend so I can edit the videos next week to be ready for class. Just bring snacks and wine! Please call so I know you're coming!!!
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

OMG! How completely cool!!!! I can't believe you're actually running an officially sponsored class! Way too exciting. You'll have to tell us what you said to them - I have a couple of projects that I'd like to have a sponsor for... Hehe. Actually, if I knew how to secure the donation, I'd hold wine tastings. :drunk:
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

WAY TO GO LUANNE!!!!! You are going to have so much fun with that stuff and we are going to learn some fun things too!! Can't wait...still need to buy some flex, or do I???????
nancine

Post by nancine »

Luanne wrote:Do you know how exciting it is to get a box with paper tape all over it that is stamped RANGER INK.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Let me just say, This is going to be insanely awesome! I have 9, yes NINE colors of UTEE, 6 bottles of Suze's stickles and 12 tubs of glitter.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Again, if anyone near by wants to come and play, I'm planning on doing this this weekend so I can edit the videos next week to be ready for class. Just bring snacks and wine! Please call so I know you're coming!!!
but was it delivered FedEx???
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

wanna hear something even cooler.....Tim sent the stuff! ahhhhhhhhh

here's a photo. Oh and the jars of colored UTEE are 4 ounces, not the usual 1 ounce...they're huge! And the jars are not glitter they are Bedazzles. glitter and micro beads and so awesome, I can't wait to start playing.

I made the photo huge so you can see the details on stuff.

Yes...it was the Fed ex guy too! woooo hoooo! What a great day!
Attachments
supplies for class.jpg
supplies for class.jpg (334.36 KiB) Viewed 290 times
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

wowza!!! how darn cool is that? :cool5: I'm thinking i NEED some beadazles.....
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Wow! and Double Wow Wow!! Man do I wish I lived near you. :cool5:
Paula

Post by Paula »

That's almost like winning the lottery...............almost :cool5: :cool5:

Paula
Luanne

Re: Paper bead Class January 24, 7pm CST

Post by Luanne »

hello all!

Class is in the can! I'll meet you in the chat at 7pm and set the first video free at 7:30. There is about 1 hour of video time, and I'll be around to answer any questions.

I'm pretty excited about it, I hope you are too! If you can't make it, I'll leave the videos up for awhile, or you can pm me for a DVD.