Attention Swap Hostesses...

Notes to and from the paowers that be
admin
Site Admin

Re: Attention Swap Hostesses...

Post by admin »

So, it sounds like the consensus is that it's a keeper? There are a few settings I can try to muck with that might make the adding items a little easier. But it sounds like you were all able to figure it out without much instruction, which means newbie hostesses should be able to jump in also.

Pam - regarding the login - the colors of the login are just the ones that go with the overall template, so there's not a ton I can do with that, without changing the template (and I've really grown attached to this one now). But the GOOD news is, you won't need it. After this weekend, logging in to the forum will automatically log you in to the home page. I just needed to sneak in a login box for this initial testing/evaluation. However, I will probably leave it there - on that menu item only - because you could log in there for the entire site also. Depending on what you're trying to look at, it may be a hassle to jump over to the forum to login and then come back. So it will be in both places.

Christy - I don't have access to a Mac at the moment, but if I can get one, I'll see if I can troubleshoot the Safari issue. I'm glad you were able to get it done with firefox though.
Admin
#1 in the order of the PAO
Monica

Re: Attention Swap Hostesses...

Post by Monica »

Very cool! Thanks Admin!! :happy94:

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin