Oct 29, Peachy Cheap deal is Shimelle's Never Grow Up

Save some $ Find out what works
nchoney

Oct 29, Peachy Cheap deal is Shimelle's Never Grow Up

Post by nchoney »

If you wanted to pick up some of Shimelle's Never Grow Up collection, there's a nice deal at Peachy Cheap ... https://www.peachycheap.com/

I hadn't gotten any of it, so picked up this deal to scrap some of my photos from back in my teaching days :-)
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
Keitha

Re: Oct 29, Peachy Cheap deal is Shimelle's Never Grow Up

Post by Keitha »

I'm tempted by this; I've loved scrapping photos of Cooper with this collection. Thanks for posting this Debi.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

It's a great collection. You probably won't find such rich colors in any other collection and the B sides work with everything.
Pam Cook #48
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

I actually decided against ordering more of this, because I'm not sure how much I have left at home. However it did make me realize that I can probably use some of Vicki Boutin's collections in the same way; they have a rainbow of saturated colours as well. Not quite as nature-themed, although there are butterflies and flowers. It hadn't occurred to me to look at her papers for layouts for the dog, but Shimelle's collection made me think of them and I'm sure they'll work. They're both collections from American Crafts so the colours might even match.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Keitha wrote:I actually decided against ordering more of this, because I'm not sure how much I have left at home. However it did make me realize that I can probably use some of Vicki Boutin's collections in the same way; they have a rainbow of saturated colours as well. Not quite as nature-themed, although there are butterflies and flowers. It hadn't occurred to me to look at her papers for layouts for the dog, but Shimelle's collection made me think of them and I'm sure they'll work. They're both collections from American Crafts so the colours might even match.
They might. I think of Vicki's collections being more muted but you very well could be on to something. I have so much of this collection. My original order was delayed more than 6 months (long, irritating story) so I kept buying pieces here and there. Now I have it all in one place and I have a lot. The Peachy Cheap deal is the 6x8 paper pad and I used most of mine. Not going to replace it though.
Pam Cook #48