2020 Secret Sister swap - almost Christmas!

EDelValle

Re: 2020 Secret Sister swap - almost Christmas!

Post by EDelValle »

What lovely inspiring crafty gifts.
I look forward to seeing the results
of your experimentation with them.
Be Yourself, Everyone else is taken

Elizabeth in Brooklyn
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Keitha, I’m glad you were able to “open” your gift with us after all! Looking forward to seeing what you chose. Hopefully they can get your order to you quickly.
Pam Cook #48
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

pamcook wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:44 pm Farley, part of your gift is still MIA. I gave up on it and reordered from a different place to ship directly to you. Maybe you’ll get it before summer?
Oh Pam! That wasn’t necessary to reorder. What I opened yesterday is amazing and I’ve already tested the gel pens on the blackout journal. Fabulous! Once I get 12 inches, LOL, cleared on my craft desk I will do some exploration with the paints. Stunning colors in it.
FARLEY in Sacramento
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Keitha wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:28 am Covid is wreaking havoc with so many plans.
My Secret Sister was Farley. She thoughtfully decided to send me a gift certificate from an LSS - but Canada Post couldn't even manage to get a regular envelope here in a timely fashion. However, Farley took the time away from her family yesterday to send me a virtual copy of the certificate, and I'll enjoy shopping online as Ontario has just gone into lockdown for a month. Thank you!

Keitha so happy you’re familiar with Glitter and Ink. They seem like a great shop and hopefully have many things for you to choose from. Slow mail is another symptom of Covid. I ordered something from Catherine Pooler on 12/8...still not here and I”m not the only one who ordered that day that have not received their orders. I got that same day from CP the tracking #. They are really on top of their shipping. But once it’s out of their hands there’s nothing they can really do and it sat in Raleigh for over a week, then moved to Greensboro and from then on I just get the same notification that it’s “in transit”. Maybe it will arrive for New Years since it has New Years stamps in it. Oh well.

Between USPS employees out with covid, snow storms and an extraordinary increased amount of shipping because of this virus it’s small wonder it’s in the mess it is. Our lockdown order will last a few more weeks here unless our ICU beds are still full. This could go on a long time. I’m staying put and away from the public. Stay well Keitha and sorry you’re in lockdown also.
FARLEY in Sacramento
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

Keitha, I have a friend in North Bay who's also in the lockdown. Thankfully she stays home most of the time. Hope things start getting better again. Hoping we don't hit lockdown status again. But winter would be a much better time than spring.
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

Debi, is she a crafter? I'd love to know someone in North Bay to have crafternoons with when I'm up there working, once we can get together again.
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

She's not a crafter. I know how you feel about wanting someone nearby who you could craft with.
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

PamC! Of course as soon as I saw your Art Alchemy Metallic swatches I had to go look them up. Good thing I resisted! :lol: Which is rare. Thank you soooo much!
Attachments
F1E2FB12-D5AA-4FEC-9284-1950EAE5F1B8.jpeg
F1E2FB12-D5AA-4FEC-9284-1950EAE5F1B8.jpeg (132.64 KiB) Viewed 214 times
FARLEY in Sacramento
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I have the Sparks paints - drawn in by the glitter in them. I’m curious to know how the colors in the Metallique line blends (or not). Looking forward to seeing what you do with them. They look luscious!
Pam Cook #48