IT'S ALMOST THE WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!

pamcook

IT'S ALMOST THE WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by pamcook »

Geez, what a week this has been.
After making at least a page a day every day except one since 2/1, I hit a wall this week. Only the one page of my grandparents. I did put away some supplies last night but that's it.
There's a weekend online scrapbook party starting at 4 PM for those of us in Khristina Sorge's The Secret Not Secret Kit Club. Last month I was ramped up and ready to go. Today, I'm dragging (still). Regardless, I just ordered supper to be delivered and am watching for the first challenge guidelines so I can print some photos. There's "only" 4 challenges for this evening but she gives us all week to complete whatever challenges we choose and get them posted. I hope to get to the farmer's market tomorrow (in the rain) but because Joel starts back to work on Monday, I don't think we'll do much else.

Anyone else have plans for the weekend?
Pam Cook #48
troublesmom

Re: IT'S ALMOST THE WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by troublesmom »

Only thing I'm doing is working on cards and walking around the yard and dead-heading all my day lilies. Oh, I guess I will be doing some cleaning. I've gotten so I break up what I do around here and spread it out so I'm not so tired and one particular day.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

I'm ready for some quiet time with a little birding thrown in. I've been working on my finances and finally have things well set. Just a few more picky things to do but all is well. Charley's last day of work was yesterday and Monday he begins the Bar exam study grind. We have his office pretty much prepared and ready for him to begin. For graduation I gave him a motorized, adjustable height desk plus a printer so he doesn't have to run down to my craft room to use mine.

I just got a Brutus Monroe Aqua Pigment Bundle that I can't wait to play with. I've been watching some videos and they just look a like a lot of fun for many uses. Stamps from CP are backing up and I need to play with them.

Have a good weekend friends.
FARLEY in Sacramento
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

It’s 112, yes degrees, so I’ll be at the pool for the most part. We have aerobic exercise at the pool at 10 and a few of us hang out for another couple hours. I went to Costco today and everyone was well mannered except one gentleman was politely asked to leave after he refused to wear a mask, I didn’t stick around for the s***show that was starting to get ugly. When I left all seemed calm so hopefully no one was hurt or arrested! The Costco attendant was very professional throughout as much as I stuck around for.
Monica

Post by Monica »

Not much going on here other than a plan to hit the farmer's markets Sunday morning. Yes, we have two. :) And hopefully I'll be inspired to scrap a bit more!
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Debbie J wrote:It’s 112, yes degrees, so I’ll be at the pool for the most part. We have aerobic exercise at the pool at 10 and a few of us hang out for another couple hours. I went to Costco today and everyone was well mannered except one gentleman was politely asked to leave after he refused to wear a mask, I didn’t stick around for the s***show that was starting to get ugly. When I left all seemed calm so hopefully no one was hurt or arrested! The Costco attendant was very professional throughout as much as I stuck around for.

Glad you were able to avoid the fracas. 112! And I thought we had it bad at 107 with 4 triple digit days in a row. Today was lovely and 20 degrees cooler with forecasted thunder showers tomorrow! I may have to reschedule my birding but I’ve got some crafting I want to do anyway. I’m jealous of you being able to do pool work. Our club and community pools are not open for that yet.
FARLEY in Sacramento
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

Watched the rocket (with astronauts) launch!! Whooohoooo!!! And now something super fun to scrap!
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
kacarr61

Post by kacarr61 »

Wait! Where did the weekend go?
Kathy Carr
pamcook