A ? About the New Challenges

For those gathering for the scrapping weekend in North Carolina.
pbp908

A ? About the New Challenges

Post by pbp908 »

Should I move all of these to the reCreate section or leave them in Cyber Crops? Since the idea was originally issued as a stay at home reCreate thing, I can do whatever everyone wants, but won't move them until confirmed.

Another thought - should the name of the thread be changed from NC Get-together (AKA ReCreate) to just ReCreate? To me it sounds like the only people who are getting together and it's open to are just those of us from NC. ReCreate attendees in the past (and hopefully future) have been from Washington, West Va., Va., SC, NC, Canada and other places that right now eludes my feeble brain. And I seem to remember that there have been a few West Coast ReCreates, too.

Or should there be a thread for ReCreate challenges?

Just thinking "out loud" here.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Debbie J

Re: A ? About the New Challenges

Post by Debbie J »

I think move them all to one thread called ReCreate 2020
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Unfortunately I don't have the necessary permissions to create a new Index, which is what would be needed to add individual challenges. It would fall under the PAO Events index as a sub-index (?) or under the larger ReCreate index. Which takes us back to the title change question.

Think of the way that the folders and indices are set up the same way that you would think of a family tree and it might make more sense.

This is going to sound a bit strange, but I like simple files with a logical progression and logical names. It came from years of working with computers (thank goodness I no longer have to do that!) and having to find stored data and other documents at the drop of a hat. Just call me Ms. Spock. :lol:
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Monica

Post by Monica »

I vote for renaming the cyber crop thread to (re)Create 2020 and lumping them all there, partially because the only two areas I have mod access to are the cyber crop and camp ones, so if you move it to the current (re)Create someone else will need to mod it if and when it becomes necessary.
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

When I'm on a computer (rather than my tablet) ill try to make a thread for ReCreate202
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Just a minor change? It’s re(create)...
And yes, feel free to remove N.C. from the title.
Otherwise - whatever is easiest. I search “view active topics” and rarely pay attention to the actual threads.
Pam Cook #48