Studio Calico grab bag sale

nchoney

Studio Calico grab bag sale

Post by nchoney »

I didn't buy any yet. But thought I'd let you know.

https://studiocalico.com/shop/grab-bags ... 47470b62c3
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
pamcook

Re: Studio Calico grab bag sale

Post by pamcook »

There are some great buys. I hope they sell out before I open the link again!
Pam Cook #48
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

I saw this and thought about posting it here, but then quickly deleted the link before I was too tempted LOL. Yes, there are some good buys here. I have bought a couple of Studio Calico kits in recent months and find there's a fresh vibe to their products.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Keitha wrote:I saw this and thought about posting it here, but then quickly deleted the link before I was too tempted LOL. Yes, there are some good buys here. I have bought a couple of Studio Calico kits in recent months and find there's a fresh vibe to their products.
They did get a bit "stale" for a while. I'm glad they're updating their products. I like having options!
Pam Cook #48
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

pamcook wrote:
Keitha wrote:I saw this and thought about posting it here, but then quickly deleted the link before I was too tempted LOL. Yes, there are some good buys here. I have bought a couple of Studio Calico kits in recent months and find there's a fresh vibe to their products.
They did get a bit "stale" for a while. I'm glad they're updating their products. I like having options!
That's the trouble when a company does their own 'brand' or style really well; eventually it feels like same old, same old. I hadn't bought anything from them for years, and did like what I got recently.