Welcome Jen!

Please stop here and introduce yourself!
wannabescrappin

Re: Welcome Jen!

Post by wannabescrappin »

pbp908 wrote:I love Suzie Knine's expression! Those ears are wonderful! And little Sally looks like she's coming along nicely. Want to train a Boxer for me??

How about 2 Boxers to train? :lol: Welcome, Jen! Glad to have you with us... :creating:
Find time each day to rejoice in the journey...

Cheryl H (aka wannabescrappin)
#61 in the order of PAO
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

Welcome Jen! I'm Keitha, and I think the sole Canadian here. I dabble in a variety of papercrafts: scrapbooking, card-making, art journaling. Still working in film and television production which I love, despite it interfering with my crafting time. Looking forward to seeing your creations.
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Welcome Jen! I have to say I don't make it here as often but I love this group. I've totally given up scrap booking but make a ton of cards.

What cute pooches! I have to admit we have a cat that we just a few months ago adopted. She is 9+ years old and for sure a daddy's girl.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
pugmom

Post by pugmom »

Welcome, Jen. I'm Sue in Colorado. Soon to be Sue in North Carolina. I'm in the process of packing up my craft room for the move and am having withdrawal. It will probably be a good 2 - 3 months before I'm back as an active participant here, but I'm trying to keep up with all the activity.

Your puppies are adorable.

You're going to love it here!
Sue in NC (formerly known as Sue in Colorado)
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Where in NC Sue? Sorry for the hi-jack.
pugmom wrote:Welcome, Jen. I'm Sue in Colorado. Soon to be Sue in North Carolina. I'm in the process of packing up my craft room for the move and am having withdrawal. It will probably be a good 2 - 3 months before I'm back as an active participant here, but I'm trying to keep up with all the activity.

Your puppies are adorable.

You're going to love it here!
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO