Three More September CANVO Pages

paddlegal

Three More September CANVO Pages

Post by paddlegal »

I think for the CANVO I am done with September. I find I rarely need to have a weekly overview so the monthly overview is just enough for me this month. I enjoy keeping track of my exercise, daily birds of note and then a one liner review of my day. That daily review has really been handy and I’ll write up why in a separate thread.
Attachments
86830943-65F6-46D7-A740-AA2A1C4BDBBA.jpeg
86830943-65F6-46D7-A740-AA2A1C4BDBBA.jpeg (123.89 KiB) Viewed 365 times
2A07DA0E-34AD-4286-868A-C0187423FA41.jpeg
2A07DA0E-34AD-4286-868A-C0187423FA41.jpeg (171.77 KiB) Viewed 365 times
FARLEY in Sacramento
pamcook

Re: Three More September CANVO Pages

Post by pamcook »

They’re wonderful. It seems you learn a lot about how to make the journals work for you as you go along. My hap-hazard journals have evolved so much over the years. I keep a few pages to help my memory when it comes to scrapbooking and eventually throw them out. I rarely do much embellishing in them any more. They are a good way of using stickers I might otherwise throw out. I find free-hand artwork stresses me out (my perfectionist self).
I wish I could be as disciplined as you!
Pam Cook #48
paddlegal

Re: Three More September CANVO Pages

Post by paddlegal »

pamcook wrote:They’re wonderful. It seems you learn a lot about how to make the journals work for you as you go along. My hap-hazard journals have evolved so much over the years. I keep a few pages to help my memory when it comes to scrapbooking and eventually throw them out. I rarely do much embellishing in them any more. They are a good way of using stickers I might otherwise throw out. I find free-hand artwork stresses me out (my perfectionist self).
I wish I could be as disciplined as you!

Thanks Pam. I think creating bujos is all about evolving in what works and what doesn’t. Next month I may again want a weekly overview...you never know! I follow several bujo gurus on YouTube and they change it up every month. I also let my (semi) creative ideas rule what I make for each month when it comes to the CANVO. I am getting a monthly Club CANVO stamp set and this month I don’t think I used any of the stamps. I did use the stencil of the notebook paper for my exercise tracker. I turned it sideways to turn it into a calendar for each exercise.

I’ve yet to start my other bujo with the stickers this month but plan on getting on that maybe today.
FARLEY in Sacramento