Labor Day Craft Sales!

paddlegal

Labor Day Craft Sales!

Post by paddlegal »

Happy Labor Day to you all. I hope all my Eastern friends are safe from whatever Dorian decides to deliver.

Jennifer McGuire has listed with links a ton of sales for this weekend. Ashamedly, (well sort of) I am checking out Ellen Hutson and GinaK’s 20% off. Ya never know what you don’t need. :tomato:

https://www.jennifermcguireink.com/2019 ... sales.html
FARLEY in Sacramento
pamcook

Re: Labor Day Craft Sales!

Post by pamcook »

I did a bit of clothes shopping (least favorite thing to do). Doing a self-imposters spending freeze for September so I’ll be vicariously enjoying what deals you all find.
Pam Cook #48
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I ordered a book from B&N and used their sale code. Does that count?? :lol: (I had a gift card.) Also ordered some stamps and a few things that I'm out of that were on sale. Forgot to order reinker for my most used pad. Too bad memory isn't on sale.

Had to buy an external CD/DVD drive for the new computer because they no longer come with them. :-o So how do you install new software that you purchase??? I wouldn't have bought any software but if we upgrade the OS one more time my PhotoShop won't work, so I purchased the 2019 PS Elements and Classroom In a Book. I'm evidently a dinosaur.

Now I'm going to check out Gina K because..... ;)
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Monica

Post by Monica »

Well, I don't know about craft sales, but we went to Packwood today for their annual flea market and I did find 2 WM stamps that I would use. Walked a little over 3 miles and I am beat! But it was fun.
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin