June Canvo

paddlegal

June Canvo

Post by paddlegal »

Tonight I worked on getting my June Canvo started and completed my monthly outlook and exercise tracker. The stamps, stencils and inks are all Catherine Pooler with the exception of any markers I used. One stencil created the grid for the monthly calendar and streamlined the process by eliminating the counting of dots to make the squares fit. The second stencil created the circular grid. I would never attempt to make a tedious circle grid on my own.

I realized after putting up this photograph of the tracker that I added an extra day. No 31st in June, LOL. Rats, I could have had a little more room for words. Funny how I can totally miss my mistakes until I’ve photographed and posted them. :roll:
Attachments
A7425039-2C3F-46ED-9C10-30D492D3BBE5.jpeg
A7425039-2C3F-46ED-9C10-30D492D3BBE5.jpeg (130.28 KiB) Viewed 350 times
56712AE8-2297-41FF-A590-F487DCD01D08.jpeg
56712AE8-2297-41FF-A590-F487DCD01D08.jpeg (136.62 KiB) Viewed 350 times
FARLEY in Sacramento
pamcook

Re: June Canvo

Post by pamcook »

Again - kudos to you! The circle graph is just fun.
Pam Cook #48
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Cool graph and I’m now googling peloton......
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Debbie J wrote:Cool graph and I’m now googling peloton......

Debbie it’s a company that makes indoor spin bikes and treadmills. I have the bike. Originally I saw it as being a bit hokey but I’m now a big believer. I love it and try to ride 3X a week on it. The cool thing about it is the huge monitor attached to it that is linked with your internet. I can ride live classes on it or do previous classes on demand. Also it has just nice scenic videos with music to ride to. There are 1000s of classes and more are added each week. When riding to a class either live or on demand you can see who else is doing the same class anywhere in the world. I love seeing other 60+ women doing this also.

https://www.onepeloton.com/?msclkid=b05 ... Asearch_oo
FARLEY in Sacramento
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Thanks for the explanation Farley. Sounds like fun. I doubt they have them at my gym, at least I’ve never seen one.
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Debbie J wrote:Thanks for the explanation Farley. Sounds like fun. I doubt they have them at my gym, at least I’ve never seen one.

Most gyms, including the one I belong to, use Keyser bikes which are really nice ones. I’ve used my iPad on them and watch great bike videos on YouTube. Works great. There are some Peloton studios around too. We were able to try one out before buying one at a nearby shopping mall where they have a small sales studio. I bet there’s one near you for you to just give it a try for fun.

Well I just checked and the only AZ Peloton showroom is in Scottsdale...Scottsdale Fashion Square. That’s not too far from you, is it?
FARLEY in Sacramento
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Thanks Farley, that’s only about 15 minutes from me. Might check it out.