Post by pamcook »

Anyone else order it?
92731AA3-8ED3-47A8-AD85-EC22840341E6.jpeg
92731AA3-8ED3-47A8-AD85-EC22840341E6.jpeg (111.21 KiB) Viewed 369 times
Pam Cook #48
Monica

Re: Love it!

Post by Monica »

First I've seen of it, truthfully. I'll think about it, but I already have a collection of Washington stamps. ;) I'd like to see someone do a stamp set for the state that focused on what exists on this side of the mountains as well rather than just Seattle and jokes about the rain on the other side. I'd also like a stamp set of Oregon that went beyond Portland. A girl can dream, right? :lol:
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
wannabescrappin

Post by wannabescrappin »

Well, considering we've finished our trip to San Fran...the next one and many more are to Seattle. Looks like a great stamp set! Can't wait to get some pictures and maybe this too... :cool5:
Find time each day to rejoice in the journey...

Cheryl H (aka wannabescrappin)
#61 in the order of PAO
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

Great stamp set, and you made me go look to see what else she's got. I don't think I'd get enough use out of anything other than the more generic phrases, and I already have a plethora of those in other travel sets. But I can't wait to see what you do with it.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Keitha wrote:Great stamp set, and you made me go look to see what else she's got. I don't think I'd get enough use out of anything other than the more generic phrases, and I already have a plethora of those in other travel sets. But I can't wait to see what you do with it.
We were supposed to be in WA this past week (scheduled to fly back this past Saturday) but had to cancel due to Joel’s lengthy recovery. Now I’m prepared for whenever we can get to reschedule.

If I could force myself to get pictures, I could certainly use the stamp about getting used to the rain. Everything is a sloppy mess here in Durham County and there doesn’t seem to be an end in sight.
Pam Cook #48
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

pamcook wrote:...If I could force myself to get pictures, I could certainly use the stamp about getting used to the rain. Everything is a sloppy mess here in Durham County and there doesn’t seem to be an end in sight.
I hear you about taking rainy photos. The dock at Harvest Caye in Belize, which is a private island owned by the cruise line, is lovely - and makes for a beautiful setting for photos of the ship. Which I fully intended to take when we reboarded - except by then it was teeming rain and even under the covered walkway I didn't pull my camera out for fear of it getting soaked. No where else was nearly as nice, so consequently I don't have any nice photos of the ship from my last cruise.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Dang.
Are there stock photos online you could use?

I’ve always wanted to see Belize. When we lived in San Diego, the son of one of my co-workers was in process of pulling together an investment group to build a resort there. Never knew if it happened.
Pam Cook #48
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

Does she have a set of stamps called Atlantic South East?? LOL
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com