Ali Express update

Trixie

Ali Express update

Post by Trixie »

About 6 weeks ago I wanted a particular stamp set used online and found it dirt cheap on Ali Express. I asked you all if any of you had bought from them. Those who had said they had no problems, but shipping was slow since it literally came on a slow boat from China. I placed an order for a total of 11 items. They were a combination of dies and stamps. Including shipping, the total was $22. They have all arrived and are fine. Unfortunately, I can no longer remember what card idea I wanted to make with the original stamp set. So, my advice is that it is safe to order from them, but you need to write yourself a note why. :oops:
Judy Gunsaulis in WV
#91in the order of PAO
Debbie J

Re: Ali Express update

Post by Debbie J »

I always take a screenshot of the original idea and refer back to my photos for my brain dead self! Not implying you are brain dead, but certainly imply to me! :lol:
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

Check back on the aliexpress site and see if they used that card as their example. Sometimes they do that.
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

That sounds like something I’d do. I also buy unusual foods for recipes and then can’t remember the recipe. :roll:
Pam Cook #48
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

Another note on Aliexpress vendors.... make sure you follow through on confirming what you've received from orders. Take a photo of the package if anything is missing... and take a photo of what you DO receive.... then upload those in the comments section where you're confirming things. I've had vendors re-send the missing pieces... and have also had them just issue a credit.
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

I don't cook much so it doesn't happen in the kitchen, but I can sure relate to not remembering what I wanted craft supplies for when I get them. Like Debbie, I try for a visual reminder. Years ago I relied on saving the image from a blog or website to a file on my computer, now I stick them on a Pinterest board. I also save YouTube videos to watch later, if that's where I saw the idea and buy the supplies. And if I see the idea in an LSS I do take a photo on my phone. Of course with all the different types of inspiration available now it might take awhile to find it again - I'm thinking Debbie's idea to always take a screenshot might be smarter because then it would all be together.
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

pamcook wrote:That sounds like something I’d do. I also buy unusual foods for recipes and then can’t remember the recipe. :roll:

Done that.
FARLEY in Sacramento