Shopping trip

Save some $ Find out what works
Debbie J

Re: Shopping trip

Post by Debbie J »

I hit the mother lode at a yard sale here. I bought 8 D ring albums with the cellophane still on them for 2.00 each. I’m probably set for life!
Monica

Post by Monica »

Debbie J wrote:I hit the mother lode at a yard sale here. I bought 8 D ring albums with the cellophane still on them for 2.00 each. I’m probably set for life!
Sweet! That would last me a couple years tops. :lol:
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I placed an order at scrapbooking.com which has evidently gotten lost in the snow and the rain between here and there. Delivery was scheduled for the 21st. Checked to see if it was out for delivery and it said "in transit to next location." It's been saying that ever since.

I'm telling you - nothing can get here from anywhere. Still missing 2 cards and an ATC along with my shipment. :wtf:
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

pbp908 wrote:I placed an order at scrapbooking.com which has evidently gotten lost in the snow and the rain between here and there. Delivery was scheduled for the 21st. Checked to see if it was out for delivery and it said "in transit to next location." It's been saying that ever since.

I'm telling you - nothing can get here from anywhere. Still missing 2 cards and an ATC along with my shipment. :wtf:
Should I go to the post office and explain you’re not me? That’s how the post office treats me. Maybe they’re confused?
Pam Cook #48