Stamp set round robin

pamcook

Stamp set round robin

Post by pamcook »

I pulled out a set I bought several months ago but had never used. It’s called Abstract Floral and made by Right At Home. They have a nice website with several samples in case you’re like me and need someone else to come up with designs.
I spent a couple of hours making some cards and a scrapbook page.
Who wants to play? You have 1 week once it arrives at your home to use as many times as you’d like. At the end of the week, you must send it along it’s journey to the next person on the list. I’m including the die set just in case you want to use it as well. It’ll go postal tomorrow.
D2684ADE-B011-42E1-B27D-E933FC11B042.jpeg
D2684ADE-B011-42E1-B27D-E933FC11B042.jpeg (83.79 KiB) Viewed 707 times
1AB33394-6A6F-4F3D-A202-6D93A03B6ED4.jpeg
1AB33394-6A6F-4F3D-A202-6D93A03B6ED4.jpeg (150.72 KiB) Viewed 707 times
Playing this round -
Debi
PamP
Pam Cook #48
Keitha

Re: Stamp set round robin

Post by Keitha »

Nice cards and page, Pam.
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

I would play but, No way a week would be enough time. I’m thinking we should have a month. Maybe all interested could sign up and then pair us up to exchange stamp sets. That’s a cute set tho.

I’m in the process of helping Jo move out of this insane marriage she’s been in for 15 years. After her husband has had 3 stints in a mental hospital, unable to keep a job because his bosses “bully” him, he’s very manipulative and my poor daughter has been supporting the family now for at least the past 7 years. She got a protective order because he send an email to her threatening to kill her and to manipulate Jak, their 10 year old son to commit suicide. All kinds of crazy threats for me too. He calls himself, CJ, James, Jimmy and J and has a “face” for each one! He been removed from the home and she’s moving to an apt on the 23rd, so I’ll be staying with her until then. And probably helping a couple days at the apartment to get her set up since she’s working full time through all this. She works for Banner Hospital as a credentials and thank God her boss is so understanding!!

Thank Goodness Rod taught me how to protect myself and I’ve had plenty of hours on the range. I’m not afraid to protect myself, daughter and grandson.

Sorry for the hijack Pam, just venting!
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Oh Debbie! I’m so sorry and I’m so relieved to know you’re prepared to protect yourself and your family. Prayers for your safety and especially for Jax.

I hear what you’re saying about a week vs longer. I’m going to go for a week for now. I feel like limiting the time to a week forces us to use the set while we’re excited to have it. You are welcome to borrow it any time at the end of the rotation.
Pam Cook #48
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

Debbie, I'm so sorry to hear you and your family are going through this, and am glad you're able to give your daughter and grandson such strong support. Sending positive vibes your way.
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

I'm game.... just not sure I can do anything right now... have to see how the surgery plays out with Mike. But... should be able to stamp some next week... so maybe that'll work, ok...

that was a ramble...

ok.. count me in... send the stamps and I'll stamp while I'm playing nursemaid after we're home from surgery. :-)

I should pick a stamp set, too... and start another one making the rounds :-)
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I'll play after Debi. I love the LO you made using the flowers.

I'll look around for a set, too.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

can't play but

Debbie sorry for what you are going through.
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Oh Debi! I had no idea that this was occurring in your family. Glad to know you know how and won’t hesitate to protect yourself and your family. I am keeping the best thoughts for you and your family for your safety and a quick resolution to this ordeal. Be safe. :happy94:

I am going to pass on this fun idea Pam. Maybe another time. And yes those are very cute stamps. Your LO is fabulous.
FARLEY in Sacramento
wannabescrappin

Post by wannabescrappin »

Debbie - I'm so very sorry to hear this terrible news. Thank goodness you're able to be with your daughter and grandson. Stay safe! Prayers out to you all. :happy94:
Find time each day to rejoice in the journey...

Cheryl H (aka wannabescrappin)
#61 in the order of PAO
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

What they all say Debbie! Take care.
wannabescrappin wrote:Debbie - I'm so very sorry to hear this terrible news. Thank goodness you're able to be with your daughter and grandson. Stay safe! Prayers out to you all. :happy94:
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I mailed the set out to you Debi. By the time it visits every post office in eastern N.C., you should be home.
Pam Cook #48
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

That's true. I'll be on the lookout for it!!
Debi Daugherty
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

Yay!! The stamps arrived today... so I'll play with them this weekend and then send them off to Pam P next week.

Fun flowers... and matching dies!!
Debi Daugherty
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

nchoney wrote:Yay!! The stamps arrived today... so I'll play with them this weekend and then send them off to Pam P next week.

Fun flowers... and matching dies!!
Looking forward to seeing what you do with them.
Pam Cook #48