WELCOME 2019

paddlegal

WELCOME 2019

Post by paddlegal »

Happy New Year friends! I hope 2019 is a fabulous and healthy year for us all in every way.

Bob and I spent a nice quiet evening at home. Saved 4th of July fireworks have been blasting for the past 30 minutes here in my neighborhood. How did you spend your NYE?
FARLEY in Sacramento
pat-czap

Re: WELCOME 2019

Post by pat-czap »

At home. I went to bed at 11pm. Greg is usually in bed early, stayed up to ring in the new year. I guess having 12 days off, he got some rest. ;)

Happy 2019 !!!
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Happy New Year Friends!

We had a quiet evening at home. Heading to a New Year luncheon with Joel’s Turkish friend and his new Russian bride. Never dreamed I’d ever write that sentence.

Kenan should be contacting me on FaceTime soon. Cara & family are in Kenya for a couple of weeks so we can actually use a video call to see each other. Better than any party!
Pam Cook #48
Trixie

Post by Trixie »

Happy New Year! I, too, had a quiet evening. My goal for 2019 is to clean and unclutter my craft room. I made ZERO Christmas cards this year despite having a million dollars of supplies in there. In my defense I have been knitting a lot and trying to be more active. 2019 will be about finding the balance.
Judy Gunsaulis in WV
#91in the order of PAO
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Went with a friend to her sons house. Had tamales and sang karaoke. A neighbor was going to have a fireworks party but it had been cold and raining all day and night and I think they gave up. I was in bed by 11:00. Real party girl!
fuzzylover

Post by fuzzylover »

We had dinner with family at my daughter's house (surf and turf - it was great). Then we waited till midnight to celebrate. My little 3 year old granddaughter made it - of course she was a bit tired and since here usual bedtime is 8:30 she literally spaced out a few time, but she loved the confetti poppers at midnight and blowing the air horn on auntie's truck.

Layout to follow
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I was sound asleep with Apollo when the ball dropped. Such a wild and exciting life I live! :lol:

Today my sister, niece, great nephews' family, Miss Macie, and Julie were here to enjoy a traditional Southern New Year's meal with us. Tomorrow the Christmas decorations will be put away for another year.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Monica

Post by Monica »

I was up until midnight only because I was writing with a friend online and not paying attention to the clock. Noisy fireworks around here reminded me. :lol: Dave and I did a drive up into the mountains a bit then came back down and did some shopping. Oh, and I made orange ricotta pancakes for breakfast that were divine!
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

We stayed home and fell asleep before midnight, but one of the firefighters texted Mike at midnight. LOL

Today I worked on sorting through scrapbook supplies to find the stuff to finish the Arizona photos. 2019 is the year!! It'll be finished!!

I also worked on my overdue ATCs!!
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com