PAO SECRET SISTERS’ GIFT GRAND OPENING! 12:01 AM PST

pamcook

Re: PAO SECRET SISTERS’ GIFT GRAND OPENING! 12:01 AM PST

Post by pamcook »

Farley, the couple that owns Bean Traders has been roasting beans daily for maybe 10 years now? They are adorable. Lucky for me, they sell coffee at our Farmer’s Market so I treat myself with a cup every Saturday morning. This variety is highly recommended by a couple of the staff. You’ll have to let me know.
Pam Cook #48
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

You're all just big kids!!! Glad you had such fun opening your goodies!

Glad you like everything, Monica!! I had fun making the diecuts! Most of those are from images online. I can cut more out of any colors, so if you want a different color on any, like the hockey players, just holler!

I'll be up in a little while to open mine!
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

I opened my box and my Secret Santa was Cheryl Henderson! She did a great job picking out gifts for me! I’ve been La La over llamas lately and I got a super cute pair of socks (which I have on and plan on wearing to our community potluck today..... she groans, another pot luck!) and a 6x6 paper pad of llamas, plus Jolees llama stickers, so cute and love it! Then she sent 2 intricate Crafters Companion dies that I LOVE and shockingly I don’t already have!! Have you snuck in my house Cheryl?? lol 3 large bottles of Nuvo Pure Sheen glitter in candy pink, turquoise and deep pink that I can bling my pages and cards with. Some cactus dies that I’m la la over too! Some Photo Play Thinking of You paper, stamps and matching dies! Now I know you’ve been eavesdropping because the monthly card club I belong to is requiring us to make 5 thinking of you or sympathy cards for the month of January, how did you know??? Cheryl also got me some very cool Grand Canyon paper that I will use to scrap my granddaughters visit this fall when we went to visit there. It came with a sticker sheet also. And lastly a paper pack from Photo Play called Have Faith that has beautiful paper accompanied by a large sheet of stickers that goes with the Thinking of You theme!

Thank you so much Cheryl for all the wonderful sifts and you nailed every single one.

FYI, Photo Play calls Mesa home and so does Scrapbook.com, however Scrapbook.com recently moved their warehouse and technically is in Gilbert now but across the road is Mesa. They have a beautiful, very large store. Next time I’m there I’ll snap a photo. I’m not sure where Photo Play is but they have events once in awhile and now that I know they do I’ll be taking advantage of them!!

If you’ve stuck with me this far I have one more exciting thing to share.......drum roll.....IM OFF INSULIN!!

Ok, whew! I’m done and once again Cheryl thank you so much!
Attachments
C2F98F49-321B-49D9-AC8D-AE6C1F4BA0FF.jpeg
C2F98F49-321B-49D9-AC8D-AE6C1F4BA0FF.jpeg (89.33 KiB) Viewed 438 times
C05CE4A4-D1B5-4247-B415-9F4F57860001.jpeg
C05CE4A4-D1B5-4247-B415-9F4F57860001.jpeg (87.32 KiB) Viewed 438 times
9C97757C-9050-4C51-B681-8D89C82EC4F4.jpeg
9C97757C-9050-4C51-B681-8D89C82EC4F4.jpeg (84.38 KiB) Viewed 438 times
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

And one last photo.
Attachments
DF91BDB1-5914-4309-BFE0-0D291BDA13EC.jpeg
DF91BDB1-5914-4309-BFE0-0D291BDA13EC.jpeg (79.26 KiB) Viewed 437 times
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

My pics are in the other thread!!

We sure all have super Secret Santas!!!
Debi Daugherty
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Debbie that is incredible news about not needing insulin...wow and YAY you! Love all of your amazing gifts from Cheryl and I can see you are going to be very busy with such creative goodies. Nice job Cheryl!
FARLEY in Sacramento
wannabescrappin

Post by wannabescrappin »

That's GREAT news, Debbie. No more Insulin is a HUGH accomplishment. Be proud, Girlfriend :happy94: . I'm glad you like your gifts...I had a blast collecting them for you...I intentionally didn't send sweets as to not tempt you ;)
I had an early appt this morning and just got home so upstairs I go to open my SS package :cool5: . Back shortly!
Find time each day to rejoice in the journey...

Cheryl H (aka wannabescrappin)
#61 in the order of PAO
Monica

Post by Monica »

Debbie, what a llama lot of fun goodies to play with! And I'm so proud of you for getting off insulin! Hubby is Type 2 and doing his best to wean off the pills himself, so I see the daily struggle to not give in and consume the bad stuff.
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Monica

Post by Monica »

nchoney wrote:You're all just big kids!!! Glad you had such fun opening your goodies!

Glad you like everything, Monica!! I had fun making the diecuts! Most of those are from images online. I can cut more out of any colors, so if you want a different color on any, like the hockey players, just holler!

I'll be up in a little while to open mine!
I'll let you know, and thanks again!!
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
wannabescrappin

Post by wannabescrappin »

My Secret Santa Sis is Debbie Barnhill -
Well, what a haul :greenbounce:. How did you get all of these goodies in that one box, Debbie??? Pictures will follow when I AGAIN figure out how to post them :-o !! I received a sky high pile of solid colors cardstock, chocolate barks, a beautiful Christmas card (is the intricate cut out design one of your Crafters Companion dies?), an ornament that I'll take to work for my office tree (yay!), a paper pad "Sun Drenched" foil designs, a Simple Stories "Summer Days Collection Set" & a Simple Stories "Mama Llama Simple Set"(great minds think alike ;) ). But, that's not all. 5 Catherine Pooler ink pads (you can borrow them Farley - I LOVE her inks and designs) :D , a beautiful set of Stampin' Up "Happy Wishes" stamps, a cool Heidi Swapp Minc stencil and a Memory Planner stamp "Love This", 2 cute watercolor bookmarks - did you make these Debbie? An initial "C" note pad, 3 glitters and a silver beads bottle, a Pink Fresh "Let Your Heart Decide" stamp set, an Inkadinkado "Chain Reaction" stamp set, a Pink Paislee heart shaped chipboard book and last but not least a Girl's Paperie "Tinsel and Twig" stamp set. Wow, Debbie! You really found some great stuff. Now, to win the Lottery :lol: so I can stay home and play! Thank you so very much for your thoughtfulness and generosity. :happy94:
Merry Christmas to you all. Have a safe holiday season.
Much love,
Cheryl
Find time each day to rejoice in the journey...

Cheryl H (aka wannabescrappin)
#61 in the order of PAO
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

We sure all had a super Christmas swap!! This always gets me energized for the holidays! :cool5:
Debi Daugherty
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

We did. Thank you Debi for hosting! I hope everyone jumps in my challenge to use some of these amazing supplies.
Pam Cook #48
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Cheryl, my 89 year old Aunt Jeannine made those bookmarks and colored them. She’s a coloring crazy lady!
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

After tomorrow’s visit of grandkids and Bob’s birthday on Tuesday I will have some time to play with all my wonderful gifts.

I feel some serious creative time coming soon and Pam’s challenge is a great way to start.
FARLEY in Sacramento
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Oh and yes, Cheryl, that was a Crafters Companion die I used for your card.