Weekend plans?

Something else on your mind? Keep it clean, keep it nice
Monica

Re: Weekend plans?

Post by Monica »

Fun! Can't wait to see the treasures you found, Debi.
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

I was a good girl and only bought 2 dies.... well... one snowman die that was on sale... and then a set of 6 seashells by Ellentina... and that was a 1/2 price purchase... a show special during the first hour of the show. (I've bought way too many dies from them at crazy prices... but their designs and quality are super)

I bought several grab bags of stamps from Just For Fun stamps... they're always a good assortment. And also bought some at regular price from them, too.

I'll try getting some pics of them soon. Still working on things for the craft fair... weekend after next.. eeek!!! Still have to make some of these.... they both are stand-up items... going to include a skeleton key and the little story about Santa telling the mouse that families without chimneys in their houses put the special key outside so Santa can get in... making the mouse from sturdy kraft cardstock

Haven't made any of the Santas yet... he's big, though... so that'll be a fun item to have on the table
Attachments
mouse.jpg
mouse.jpg (18.2 KiB) Viewed 136 times
santa.jpg
santa.jpg (24.81 KiB) Viewed 136 times
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Really cute dies. That show is coming here too and I’ll probably go, last year stuff was really expensive and still tons of ppl buying lots of things.
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Really cute dies. That show is coming here too and I’ll probably go, last year stuff was really expensive and still tons of ppl buying lots of things.
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

If the Just For Fun vendor is there.... his grab bags are usually a good deal. The stamps in them are ones he's currently selling... not junk that he's just getting rid of. They're all unmounted, too... so the prices make sense. Peggy and I only spent about 3 hours there... but we didn't do any of the make-n-takes... that would take longer, but I'm pretty sure we know how to do most of that, already.
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com