Dolphin Cruise confirmed

For those gathering for the scrapping weekend in North Carolina.
pamcook

Dolphin Cruise confirmed

Post by pamcook »

We need to be at the dock at 6 p.m. Monday 5/7. We can make plans for supper that evening - early meal before we leave or close by or take along with us on the boat? Obviously, we don't all have to do the same thing!
The cost is $25 per person and I've already paid (Cheryl M - I did not make a reservation for you - let me know if I need to add you.)
Everyone say a prayer for clear weather.
Pam Cook #48
nchoney

Re: Dolphin Cruise confirmed

Post by nchoney »

Wonderful!! Looking forward to it!

Maybe we need to eat a late lunch!
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
arbywytz

Post by arbywytz »

:hijack:

Hi. Ya’ll may not remember me, but I remember you!

My friend, Ms. Barnhill, may not have told anyone here, but my hubby and I are renting a house in Rodanthe the same week y’all will be there. This is because we love Deb like crazy and want to spend time with her while she’s on the East Coast. Also, our daughter moved to the Raleigh area a few years ago, so we will get to spend time with her as well.

Deb said you were doing this cruise, and suggested we come. so I called the cruise company this afternoon. I just wanted to let you know, Pam, that they added our names to your list because it will give you a bigger discount. They said we can just pay when we get there.

I hope this is OK. Also hope you don’t mind if I stop in and say hello from time to time while you are all busy crafting!
Much love.
Ellen L.
P.S. we are driving down from PA. If there’s anything I can share, I will, tho’ Deb may have to sit on it on the way back north!
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Woohoo! So looking forward to seeing you guys!
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

Pam... we'll need to give ourselves an hour to get there... might be a little less, but it looks like it's way back in Wanchese.... it's roughly 35 minutes to drive to where we make the first main turn into Wanchese... and then there's more driving. That puts us back among boatyards, docks, and wholesale seafood businesses.... not much in the line of restaurants that are showing up on the map. I just did some searching and came up with a lunch place somewhere in Wanchese.... Manteo has more of a selection if we wanted to do lunch....

We can figure food out later... just wanted everyone to be sure we'd need to plan to leave the house by 5 at the latest to make it up there in time. :-)
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
Eva

Post by Eva »

Pam,
Can we go ahead and pay pal you the money or would you rather us bring it when we come?
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Don’t worry about paying until we get there and find out what discount they’ll give us.

Ellen - no problem and I’m looking forward to finally meeting you!

Thanks for the info Debi. I think there’s a food truck somewhere close by but... probably a late lunch is our best option.
Pam Cook #48
Trixie

Post by Trixie »

Depending on how smooth the cruise, eating before we go may not be a good idea???
Judy Gunsaulis in WV
#91in the order of PAO
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Trixie wrote:Depending on how smooth the cruise, eating before we go may not be a good idea???
Very true! Let your stomach be your guide!
Pam Cook #48
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Which is one of the reasons I won't be along. I will miss you all but my stomach will appreciate staying on solid ground.
pamcook wrote:
Trixie wrote:Depending on how smooth the cruise, eating before we go may not be a good idea???
Very true! Let your stomach be your guide!
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO