March 2018 Challenge

pamcook

Re: March 2018 Challenge

Post by pamcook »

Coffee recommendation? I’m almost out of my stash Riz brought from Kenya. K cups or not as I have a refillable cup for my machine. :hijack:
Pam Cook #48
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

Wonderful layouts everyone. I am very impressed with all of your kits!

Farley, my son orders Black Rifle coffee for us. All of his choices have been great.
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
Monica

Post by Monica »

My one Disney layout for the day, using of all things pink paper! :shock: I figured Snow White papers for a Dwarves ride was fitting.... :lol: This was the night time ride when all three of us were on it. And as much as I dislike roller coasters in broad daylight, the dark was ten times worse!!
Attachments
IMG_20180304_222325.jpg
IMG_20180304_222325.jpg (177.7 KiB) Viewed 217 times
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Great page Monica! I find the licensed pieces difficult to work with and you nailed it.
Pam Cook #48
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

I am planning to do little boy pages. I hope these orange and gray papers work out!
Those are Dazzles in the 2 upper packages. I will look for brads, etc. during the process. Too much to go through right now. ;)
rsz_dscn1581.jpg
rsz_dscn1581.jpg (224.25 KiB) Viewed 208 times
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I love your choices! I understand about the embellishments!! The only ones I choose at the beginning are those I want to be sure I use. It seems I always have at least one set that I really, really want to use and yet never remember to use!

I think your color choices are going to be amazing.
Pam Cook #48
Monica

Post by Monica »

Oh, great kit choice, Pat! I look forward to seeing what you create with that!

Pam, I try not to overthink when using the themed stuff, otherwise I never use it. :lol: To be honest, I pulled out every Snow White related EK Success sticker set I had (no, I'm not telling you how many that was) and chose the two that seemed to fit best then tried to decide how to convey the wonky of a coaster on the page. That's about as far as the thought process went!
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

pamcook wrote:Coffee recommendation? I’m almost out of my stash Riz brought from Kenya. K cups or not as I have a refillable cup for my machine. :hijack:

Pam your love and joy LO is just precious and so sweet. As for coffee...go investigate Black Rifle Coffee. They have a large variety of roasts for you to try. My coffee habit is such that joining a monthly delivery (not unlike a card kit, LOL) has eased my coffee sampling and I can switch my monthly selections or add to it whenever I want. I have a YETI coffee tumbler that now goes with me everywhere filled with my AK double espresso latte. I love that it is owned, operated and staffed by veterans.

https://www.blackriflecoffee.com/

Monica, great LO using more of your Disney goodies. I HATE roller coasters and I know if I rode one at night it would be a 3-bagger for me. You are a brave auntie!

Pat I love your paper/color combo! Looking forward to the end results.

I need to go shopping in my stash again and try to do another LO this week. I know I was supposed to make 4 LOs out of my last kit but I need to move on to something else.
FARLEY in Sacramento
Monica

Post by Monica »

paddlegal wrote:Monica, great LO using more of your Disney goodies. I HATE roller coasters and I know if I rode one at night it would be a 3-bagger for me. You are a brave auntie!
:lol: I believe crazy is the word you're searching for. And I came really close to losing it, let me tell you!
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

Nice layouts ladies
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Farley & Pat, which blend would you recommend?

I love, love roller coasters. They’re so much fun!
Pam Cook #48
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

One layout done.
Sorry for the dark pic of the boys...someone took this with a shadow over them. I got this pic off of a FB post. Location is on the University of Wisconsin-Madison student union outdoor area.
I used a March 2018 Page Maps design. I pretty much followed it to the letter, as I do not seem to have an original thought anymore! :shock:

Forgot to add...the banner was made with stamps on pattern paper.
rsz_1dscn1582.jpg
rsz_1dscn1582.jpg (243.33 KiB) Viewed 176 times
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

Pam..."Coffee, or Die" blend. With the snake on the package.
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Thanks Pat and I love your page! The colors are perfect and the whole design just says “fun”.

I’ve decided that I don’t enjoy anything about coming up with original page designs. The part I love is choosing paper & products for my photos and then a page design someone else has come up with. I have so much more fun and get more done.
Pam Cook #48
Monica

Post by Monica »

Fun page, Pat! There may be a shadow in your photo but I've decided those just add to the uniqueness... because I have some great memories with crappy photos... :lol: A fair amount of my WDW pictures aren't the best, but what they represent is what matters.