Tuesday Morning (store) bargain - Spectrum Noir markers

Save some $ Find out what works
nchoney

Tuesday Morning (store) bargain - Spectrum Noir markers

Post by nchoney »

Our Tuesday Morning got a few different Spectrum Noir marker sets in.... 24-packs for $19.99 .... the Brights, Floral, and Nature, I think.... I picked up the Brights and Nature ones... nice color options between the two sets...

Just figured I'd mention it in case anyone's been wanting to try them... but not at full price.
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
Laurie

Re: Tuesday Morning (store) bargain - Spectrum Noir markers

Post by Laurie »

I've never used Spectrum Noir markers. Just watched a YouTube video. Pretty cool. Might have to check to see if our Tuesday Mornings have any.
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

That a great price. I haven’t been in a while.
Pam Cook #48
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Terrific price! Your TM seems to have the best craft stuff. My neighborhood TM closed a year ago and I so miss it. There’s a huge one about 20 minutes away that I hit once in a great while. It has a lot of craft goods but rarely anything I want.

My first alcohol markers were the Spectrum Noir. They are great and the color sets are nice. I ended up though becoming a Copic addict just because I like the brush end better and that is what I use all the time. I’m sometimes sorry I sold my SNs since they would make the perfect to-go sets when I do my Wednesday craft group.
FARLEY in Sacramento