"My Fav" Swap ATCs

n8tvtexan

"My Fav" Swap ATCs

Post by n8tvtexan »

These are the ATCs I made for Honey's "My fav" swap. The Dr Pepper items all come from the Japanese Dr Pepper labels. It tastes WAY better than US Dr Pepper and doesnt give me a headache!!!

edited to change tags to ATCs. :oops: Guess I shouldnt post when sleep deprived.
Attachments
dr pepper atcs.jpg
dr pepper atcs.jpg (83.2 KiB) Viewed 523 times
ChristyB

Re: "My Fav" Swap tags

Post by ChristyB »

I got one of these :D
never took a pic of the ones I did
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

Glad ya got it. Mine never made it back. I am NOT liking the postal system issues to and from this place. Its so unreliable! :angry37:
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

speaking of mail---received the bookmarks from you
YESTERDAY!
:clap: thank you :clap:
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

WOW! They musta attached them to a whale & sent it your direction. That took forever.Glad they made it and ya like em. :D
Dani Larcom

Post by Dani Larcom »

I LOVE the Dr Pepper girl!!!!!!!!!!
Paula

Post by Paula »

Where did you find the Dr Pepper girl?
Love it :happywave:

Paula
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Michelle they are way cool!
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

Thanks gals! I loved these ATCS/
Paula wrote:Where did you find the Dr Pepper girl?
Love it :happywave:

Paula
She came off the label on the Dr Pepper bottle. I wanted more but they arent using that label anymore. :( Now its ones with freaky eyeballs.
southernpeach35

Re: "My Fav" Swap ATCs

Post by southernpeach35 »

Very Kewl!
4nancie

Post by 4nancie »

Great ATC's Its interesting to me that the DR Pepper would taste different I would think they would use the same recipe. Did you drink it from a can or a bottle before? I wonder it that's the difference in taste.
Fun Labels

Nancie
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

We thought it was weird too. We think it has to do with the sugar they use. At home I drank Dr Pepper any way I could get it, can, bottle, from Sonic with or without cherries.... :lol: They sell both American & Japanese Dr Pepper here. The Japanese one tastes more like the Dr Pepper they put out in limited quantities using pure cane sugar.
Holly

Post by Holly »

Michelle, that swap was sponsored by Brandi.
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Too funny - I NEVER drink Dr. Pepper but had one (diet though) today since we were out of Diet Pepsi.
Those are great ATC's Michelle. I've got to join more swaps!
Cathy:)
fuzzylover

Post by fuzzylover »

great ATC's.

You would think that a product would taste the same where ever you get it - but no. I'm not a fan of Lipton tea in the U.S. While traveling in Thailand, I went to a High Tea. It was lovely - the tea was so so good that I asked what type they used - LIPTON!!! I bought a dozen boxes - Customs must have been wondering about me. Probably thought I was an idiot and thought I could smuggle drugs in with tea and not coffee - LOL. Any time I heard of anyone traveling to Thailand, I asked them to pick up tea for me. Believe it or not - I just recently used the last of it.