Enabling - Misti

Trixie

Enabling - Misti

Post by Trixie »

If you ever wanted one now is the time. Scrapbook.com has the original on sale for $63.99 and then you get another $10 off if you use the code MISTISALE.
Judy Gunsaulis in WV
#91in the order of PAO
pamcook

Re: Enabling - Misti

Post by pamcook »

Trixie wrote:If you ever wanted one now is the time. Scrapbook.com has the original on sale for $63.99 and then you get another $10 off if you use the code MISTISALE.
Dad gone you Trixie - you enabler, you! Yes, I had to buy one. My redneck misti is working but it slows me down. It's worked well enough to make me want a real one.
Pam Cook #48
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Same with me. Using Nancy's real one once and my redneck model made me know it was a necessary tool. Especially with all those darn two-step stamps.
Trixie

Post by Trixie »

I know, I am bad, but that is a great price. Apparently they are coming out with one that does 12 x 12 paper, but I don't think I would ever use it like that. I can see it would be very handy for cards.
Judy Gunsaulis in WV
#91in the order of PAO
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I could probably use the smaller one but I can see the wisdom in choosing the larger size.
Yeah, 12 x 12? I'm not a hard core stamper.
Pam Cook #48
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

....another one bites the dust!! I ordered it
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

You will not regret it.
Monica

Post by Monica »

You all enjoy it. I bought into stamp positioners twice in the late 90s and early 2000s, and discovered that they only frustrate me. I can eyeball enough to not care beyond that.
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

Monica wrote:You all enjoy it. I bought into stamp positioners twice in the late 90s and early 2000s, and discovered that they only frustrate me. I can eyeball enough to not care beyond that.

LOL Monica :lol:

I have bought a few stamp positioners in the past, including that one from CS...and NEVER used them! So, do I really need another????? I guess not that much.
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
Monica

Post by Monica »

pat-czap wrote:
Monica wrote:You all enjoy it. I bought into stamp positioners twice in the late 90s and early 2000s, and discovered that they only frustrate me. I can eyeball enough to not care beyond that.

I have bought a few stamp positioners in the past, including that one from CS...and NEVER used them! So, do I really need another????? I guess not that much.
Glad I could bring some humor into your day. :lol: :lol: :lol:
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

pat-czap wrote:

This would be me also. Pat, I bought that CS one at Retreat and never took it out of the package. Sold it a few years ago at my LSS garage sale to a friend. She hasn't used it either! :lol: :lol: :lol: I know of several MISTI users and they swear by it. I'm sure it's a great product but I'd rather spend the $60 on something else...like more stamps. :shock:
FARLEY in Sacramento
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

paddlegal wrote:I know of several MISTI users and they swear by it. I'm sure it's a great product but I'd rather spend the $60 on something else...like more stamps.
Well, there you go then. More stamps...that may or may not be stamped to perfection, but that's life! lol I think a few good dies would be in order as well.

P.S. I watched a CS video the other day on how to use that darn CS stamp tool...and I still have no desire to get it out. I wish we had somewhere to sell all of our old unwanted stuff. I'd cringe if I had to sell stuff at a neighborhood garage sale...people man handling all these things you spent big bucks on...just sayin'. :shock: :? :-o
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I'm with you all here. Give me more dies or stamps. I have had a positioner for years and never used it. I don't think the people I make cards for care if something is a little off. They probably wouldn't know.
pat-czap wrote:
paddlegal wrote:I know of several MISTI users and they swear by it. I'm sure it's a great product but I'd rather spend the $60 on something else...like more stamps.
Well, there you go then. More stamps...that may or may not be stamped to perfection, but that's life! lol I think a few good dies would be in order as well.

P.S. I watched a CS video the other day on how to use that darn CS stamp tool...and I still have no desire to get it out. I wish we had somewhere to sell all of our old unwanted stuff. I'd cringe if I had to sell stuff at a neighborhood garage sale...people man handling all these things you spent big bucks on...just sayin'. :shock: :? :-o
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

I have used my Misti more than I ever used any of the other positioners combined. For me, the deal breaker is stamping onto matching die cuts. I could never get the results I wanted. Now, by making a little jig for the die cuts, I can achieve close to perfection and it makes me very happy. As I've said, I did buy the mini so it wasn't quite as expensive. But for cards, it's all I need. Plus, I have used it to stamp 12 inch long borders and it works just fine for me.
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

pat-czap wrote:

Selling craft stuff at a craft store garage sale is definitely different. At least those shoppers have an appreciation for what you're selling and the good price. I can certainly see the benefit of the MISTI and double stamp layering plus matching dies. But I just blunder on anyway. :lol:
FARLEY in Sacramento