Updating Last Visit

Notes to and from the paowers that be
Maree

Re: Updating Last Visit

Post by Maree »

Yes me! I couldn't work out why each morning after having the computer off all night, that you girls could talk up 11 pages. I know we are a chatty bunch but not that much. I finally worked out I had to log out to clear it each night, more so I could work out where I was up to more than anything.
I must say it is handy having the site not sign me completely. If I don't get thru the days postings they are still there the next day ready for when I have more time/concentration ability. If I do get thru them I log out and start fresh the next day. ATM I have been 'here' since Sunday.

I have played around with the UCP and settings but couldn't work it out. :roll:
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

So, it seems that Maree has the same problem I do but other people get just the new posts since they were last here. I was wondering why there were 11-13 pages of "new posts", too. didn't think even we could talk that much each day!!
So the last few days, I've been logging out and then in again the next day and I only get the actual "new posts" since the previous day. I'll keep playing around with it.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

Marianne I have the same prob, not really a "problem" but now I will trying logging out as mine shows 18 pages..LOL and last visit 7th Dec too
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

Yes that worked... LOL.. I came straight back in and now I have no new posts to read... DUH, should have waited until tonight when shutting down like Maree said..
Lynn K

Post by Lynn K »

yeah for some reason mine is like that now too, it use to not. At least I know how to "fix" it now!!