2016 Christmas Cards - March

ScrappinJen

Re: 2016 Christmas Cards - March

Post by ScrappinJen »

Just want to shout out a big thank you to all who played along on this challenge. And don't be shy about continuing with it. No rules about posting here later. I love to see how others use their folders. I need all the inspiration I can get. I have a few that aren't used yet. Don't tell the Embossing Folder Police.
:lol:
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

ScrappinJen wrote:Yes, Farley, great folders to use for the Holidays. Do you think you'll get to the other three???
Better hurry. We'll have a new challenge before you know it.

Thanks all.

Yes, I might just do some more to post here. I didn't seem to have the time I wanted this month to do all the fun challenges here. But I really did enjoy playing with the folders. I just ran out of steam last night and no time tonight at all.

Fun challenge for March...thanks.
FARLEY in Sacramento
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Here are my March cards using embossing folders and colored with Color Burst powders.
March Challenge.jpg
March Challenge.jpg (242.3 KiB) Viewed 302 times
Trying to catch the sparkle and texture. Some are double embossed and I like the way they turned out. Still learning how to control the powders.
March Cards 1.jpg
March Cards 1.jpg (243.12 KiB) Viewed 302 times
March Cards 2.jpg
March Cards 2.jpg (239.36 KiB) Viewed 302 times
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Oh how pretty! They're so different from anything I would have ever thought of. I just love them.
Pam Cook #48
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

mpizzazz wrote:Here are my March cards using embossing folders and colored with Color Burst powders... Some are double embossed and I like the way they turned out. Still learning how to control the powders...
You can control the powders?!?

These look great Marianne!
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Thanks, Keitha and Pam.
No, no, I couldn't control the powders, I just learned to use a lot less and mist less with water. I followed some CS directions and that worked better.

Pam, I hardly have any Christmas stash and half of it is dull colors on cream backgrounds.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Those are lovely! I haven't tried the powders in my embossing folders yet. Looks like a fun way to use them.
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

mpizzazz wrote:Thanks, Keitha and Pam.
No, no, I couldn't control the powders, I just learned to use a lot less and mist less with water. I followed some CS directions and that worked better.

Pam, I hardly have any Christmas stash and half of it is dull colors on cream backgrounds.

Well for someone with little holiday stash you sure did make the most of it. Fabulous cards all of them! I've been wanting to try the powders in the embossing folders. Now I really want to. Gorgeous Marianne!
FARLEY in Sacramento
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Fabulous, Marianne. I have to give this a try.