Carol Wilson Fine Arts paper - Tim style tags

InkPattie

Carol Wilson Fine Arts paper - Tim style tags

Post by InkPattie »

I found this beautiful paper somewhere (LSS?) and bought a sheet to cut out all the animals. The whole page had aboriginal type designs all over it, so after cutting out the animals, I decided I needed to put them on tags with those same kinds of designs. This is what I came up with, mostly doodles using Ranger Dimensional Pearls and Distress Stickles. The Stickles aren't so good for this project, so I will look through my other colors of Pearls to make some more. There were 11 animals on one 12x12 sheet, so I have more to make!

First, the background tags...then the finished tags with animals and fibers.
Attachments
CarolWilsonTags1-40.jpg
CarolWilsonTags1-40.jpg (241.15 KiB) Viewed 586 times
CarolWilsonTags2-35.jpg
CarolWilsonTags2-35.jpg (251.28 KiB) Viewed 585 times
Cathy

Re: Carol Wilson Fine Arts paper - Tim style tags

Post by Cathy »

These are outstanding beautiful pieces of artwork!
Amazing Pattie - they are gorgeous!
TFS<
Cathy:)
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

IP those are beautiful!! What wonderful works of art!
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
Paula

Post by Paula »

IP
these are outrstanding :happywave: :happywave: :happywave: any idea who made the paper? I think I need some to play with :greenbounce: :greenbounce:

Paula
Judi in IL

Post by Judi in IL »

Another set of WONDERFUL art works, Pattie! TFS!!!
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

love this!
the designs are beautiful
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Wow! :greenbounce: Wow! :greenbounce: Wow!
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

Oh I-P...those are fantabulous! You do know my address don't you? I think I am in love......
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

I'm speechless, everyone else has said it all except... imagine what they look like in real life with the shimmer and glitter, wow!!!
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
Lynn K

Post by Lynn K »

Those are AWESOME Patti!!
InkPattie

Post by InkPattie »

Thanks, all! I'm playing with more right now, waiting for the vet to call and tell me to come pick up my big boy, Archie. They needed a urine sample, and offered to send me home with a little plastic cup, and I said "I don't think so!" So they kept him and I'm waiting to hear back...

Anyhoo...the paper is from http://www.carolwilsonfinearts.com/, and I went to check her website to see if she has the paper there. I see it under her products in a Zoo pack, but it's all mixed in with kiddie stuff. The sheet of paper by itself was drop dead gorgeous with all the little squiggles around the animals. The other stuff she sells on the website is pretty gorgeous, too. Almost bought some of those 2.5x3.5 notecards...now what could THOSE be used as the base for, hmmmm??

The LSS has a Christmas tree, and they are asking people to bring in ornaments made from products they sell to put on the tree. If I can confirm that they are the ones who sold me the gorgeous sheet of paper, I may leave them a tag as an ornament. Do you think one of these tags (not holiday-themed) would qualify as an ornament? I think a child would probably like them, even if they don't have Santa or reindeer on them. What do you think?
InkPattie

Post by InkPattie »

And no one mentioned that the leopard looks like he's peeing. Maybe I was channeling Archie peeing in the cup at the vet. :lol:
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

Wow Pattie...ditto what they all said...wonderful!
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

lol Pattie---I had to go back and check, yep definitly peeing :lol:

and I think these would qualify as beautiful ornaments!
Paula

Post by Paula »

IP
thanks for all the info. I will check out her site. Yes, I think the tag would qualify for an ornament :clap: :clap: Just tie a red and gold ribbon on it, if you're not sure, and you're done :P

Paula
ps-I noticed the leopard, but I thought it was just my sick mind :tomato: And I only noticed cause I was following the animals to the blank tags. I liked the patterns and wanted to see how you laid out the animals. ( :happy114: Sorry about my sick mind)