January 2015 Challenge (prize winner on page 8)

troublesmom

Re: January 2015 Challenge

Post by troublesmom »

I have to agree on that! I tend to take so many photos that using a bunch on pages is always a good idea. I love how you have them grouped.
ScrappinJen wrote:Keitha, love that multi photo layout. I'm always looking for ways to include more photos.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Love the card & the colors Farley!
pamcook wrote:Okay, I'll give you that. The colors are a bit of a nod to HoJo but they're way better.
;)
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Pam I love how you used that Elle's Studio paper and I just may copy you. I don't think I want to use that whole page and cutting it would be perfect! I am liking these kits and look forward to next month.
pbp908 wrote:I use those strips, too. Looked too good and way to handy to pitch. Love these and love the diamonds especially.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Good job Jen! Like I said before I really liked that kit. You will have to show when you fill them up.
ScrappinJen wrote:Love those diamond shapes, Pam. Clever.

By the way, I finished off Comfort Zone yesterday. A few remaining odd 8 1/2 x 11 sheets but all are interfiled into my color rack. They are still Naked ALSB style layouts but I plan to use several right away for Fall of '14 and South Dakota. Yay! Now on to my other resolution of five Christmas cards per month.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Nancy I love those cards! Good to use up our stash isn't it.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

troublesmom wrote:Pam I love how you used that Elle's Studio paper and I just may copy you. I don't think I want to use that whole page and cutting it would be perfect! I am liking these kits and look forward to next month.
pbp908 wrote:I use those strips, too. Looked too good and way to handy to pitch. Love these and love the diamonds especially.
I'm glad you like it Cheryl! I feel like she does a great job of pulling the kits together. Your pages are so pretty - you should post them at PAO.
Pam Cook #48
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Just when I thought it was safe to post something in this challenge... I just found more bits and bobs of the G45 Little Darlings. Is there no end to this stuff???
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

I know the feeling, Pam. I thought I killed off Comfort Zone. But I was sadly mistaken.
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Here is Jak again celebrating his 6th birthday with us. His birthday is May 25 and his Mom's is the 26th!! I used a package of October Afternoon "All Boy" Daily Flash Snap Caps. His Dad would have a fit if he knew I used PINK on this page, he's ridiculous about stuff like that. Jak is here with his Mom and Aunt Shelly.
Attachments
DSCN1672.JPG
DSCN1672.JPG (224.06 KiB) Viewed 275 times
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

pbp908 wrote:Just when I thought it was safe to post something in this challenge... I just found more bits and bobs of the G45 Little Darlings. Is there no end to this stuff???
Don't wait until it's all gone - post as you use it up!
Pam Cook #48
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Debbie! I love that page! I have a lot of that package left as well. I like how they're two-sided - they're easier for me to use that way.

Bumping this up to remind folks the end of the month is coming quickly.

Who else?

Farley - how are you doing? I still have quite a few pieces left to use. Can't believe how this month has flown!
Pam Cook #48
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

I wasn't getting anywhere using a pack on several layouts so I put a whole pack on one layout. Since the blackboard trend is waning according to the CHA attendees, I better use it at once! I also used up an old Making Memories foiling kit for the silver hearts and from my heart collection, 2 clear hearts (thanks, Debbie, for that idea) and a Style Stone one colored with Alcohol Inks. And 3 glitter hearts on toothpicks that I never knew what to do with. Once I got started with the hearts I couldn't stop. And the red one in the lower right corner is a rubon so old that it wouldn't rub on. I cut around the plastic it was under and glued it on. And that's that!
Attachments
Handmade web.jpg
Handmade web.jpg (227.02 KiB) Viewed 240 times
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Forgot to mention, I got the idea from this post at October Afternoon:
http://octoberafternoon.typepad.com/oct ... abels.html
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

I really love how that turned out!! and the hat and scarf are VERY nice!!
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Marianne, love this layout. Great use of the tags. Your scarf and hat are very cool, too.