Stretch Your Stamps 2

paddlegal

Re: Stretch Your Stamps 2

Post by paddlegal »

Oh wow Rachelle! These are all fabulous and you show so much inspiration with your stamp choices. I'm really enjoying this class and I haven't bought a single thing to make my cards. I did have one set already that was used for day 6 & 7 but that was just luck.

I'll post a few more cards in a bit. Latte first this morning, then cards.
FARLEY in Sacramento
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

There's no way I could go buy something for the class, this move has shown me just how much stuff I've accumulated over the years and it's embarrassing. :tomato:
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

azemigh wrote:There's no way I could go buy something for the class, this move has shown me just how much stuff I've accumulated over the years and it's embarrassing. :tomato:
Whaaatttt...not buy anything new... :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are a better gal than me.

I JUST HAD to get the floral stamps to add to my collection of rare and unique items. ;)
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

:lol: hubby just brought me 17 more boxes from the storage locker. It's a sickness I tell you!
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

azemigh wrote::lol: hubby just brought me 17 more boxes from the storage locker. It's a sickness I tell you!
And just what is hubby saying??? Anything??? Does he have a creative outlet that can tops yours in the way of supplies???

I just keep telling people it's cheaper than therapy. ;)
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

My husbands hobby is Ford Falcons! He's got me beat a long shot! He's got 5 of those :twisted: things!
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Back to the class....
Today is the last day.
There was a clever embossing technique but all I could see when I looked at it was these old metal frames. Plus I hate breathing in embossing powder fumes, it is melting plastic after all, and there was a lot of embossing.
I pulled out all the metal frames with the warped vellum inside them and cut the vellum out. Then I glued on other paper and some Christmas stickers. If there is only one thing I learned from this class, it's pop everything up!
P1140045.JPG
P1140045.JPG (180.1 KiB) Viewed 215 times
The next one is from one of the flower classes a few days ago. She made her own shape to deboss on the card front. I had a bag of some chipboard shapes that are on the way out of here so I grabbed one to see if I could emboss a chipboard shape. It worked using some foam sheets in the sandwich. I guess I'll be keeping a few of the shapes since I have no fancy shapes to emboss.
P1140046.JPG
P1140046.JPG (157.75 KiB) Viewed 215 times
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Beautiful cards Marianne! Excellent idea to use chipboard for debossing.

I know what you mean about the metal frames. I finally threw the rest of mine out and of course, one of the first kits I received in the mail had some of the round, metal edged tags in it! I'll probably use them the next time I have a booth at the flea market.
Pam Cook #48
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

I just signed up.... I've done some major straightening up in the scraproom... so at least I can find some stamps, ink, and a few other tools... was excited that I found my heat gun... so now I'm ready to spend an afternoon stamping with my friend, Helen!! Yay!!

On to lesson 1... LOL :cool5:
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

wonderful cards everyone.
I been home a week and have not scrapped at all
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

nchoney wrote:I just signed up.... I've done some major straightening up in the scraproom... so at least I can find some stamps, ink, and a few other tools... was excited that I found my heat gun... so now I'm ready to spend an afternoon stamping with my friend, Helen!! Yay!!

On to lesson 1... LOL :cool5:
Have fun, Debi, and Helen! You'll be pulling everything out to use after a few days!
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Wonderful! Tell Helen hello for me!
Pam Cook #48
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Cards are great. I am in hopes of getting to the classes soon. I haven't had any luck with the ones I've tried so I really need to spend some time working on the.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

All of these cards are so ingenious. Now im really sorry i skipped this class.
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

pat-czap wrote:
azemigh wrote::lol: hubby just brought me 17 more boxes from the storage locker. It's a sickness I tell you!
And just what is hubby saying??? Anything??? Does he have a creative outlet that can tops yours in the way of supplies???

I just keep telling people it's cheaper than therapy. ;)
Hubby likes to go fishing, he has a power boat and his kayak and we bought a tandem kayak so we could both go out. So, his hobby is comparable, but he's got a lot of catching up to do. I've had a 25 year head start. ;)