PAO-made kit swap (see pg 2 for swap list)

jfugina

Re: PAO-made kit swap (see pg 2 for swap list)

Post by jfugina »

WooHoo! I just finished my shopping spree in my craft room, and can I just describe a little about how embarrassing that was to discover so much unopened stuff. :oops: :lol: And then I started to pull a bunch of it and got all "no.. I totally know what I'm going to use that for!". Stupid.

Anyway, I had a good time pulling together two kits. One I'm pretty confident about, and the other was kind of a guess, so that's why there are two - kind of like what Debi said about "mini kits".

I'll get everything packaged and to the post office Monday as I'm out running errands (did I mention I'm on vacation next week? Yay!) So Hope, I expect you'll have your package by the end of next week.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Mine is all together too so I'll be visiting the PO Monday :D
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Hey Christy - can I make a little favor? :tomato: If it doesn't look like it's going to arrive at my house by Wednesday (not sure how good your PO is at getting things out the door), can you just hold onto it until the next week? Sorry... I don't mean to inconvenience you, but the kids and I are leaving for Boston on Tuesday, and Rob's leaving Thursday. I'd hate for something to arrive between Thursday and Saturday and then get blown away by wind or saturated with water. We haven't had more than a single day without rain for the past month, I don't think. And I'd much rather I be in town and able to watch for the delivery. :D
Julie Fugina
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Uhhh
I'm pretty sure I can hold on to it for a bit
No worries :)
jdrhope

Post by jdrhope »

I just left the post office and Debi's is on the way. I hope you like it Debi!!
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

I'm sure I will. Just finished my gift layout project so now I can dig into some more of my layouts! Looking forward to some more motivation. Yay!!
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Hope - your kit was dropped at the PO today. I hope you like it!

Pam - this was a great idea! Thanks for hosting. It forced me to dig through so much stuff, and remind myself of everything I have. I said this in the weekend thread, but I seriously should consider creating "kits" for myself, and putting sketches with them, and treat them like monthly arrivals. I really do better with pre-arranged collections, and after this swap, I've realized that there's nothing stopping me from putting together kits for myself out of my own stash. :mrgreen:
Julie Fugina
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Julie - thanks for those kind words. I thought it was fun and like you, I found myself pulling together a few things to make some kits for myself.

We'll do it again in a couple of months or so. Hopefully, more people will join in. If not, that's okay, too. ;)
Pam Cook #48
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

No problem Pam! The only real trouble I had putting the kit together, was finding alpha sheets and embellishments that hadn't been at least partially dug into. Perhaps for the next kit swap, I'll need to use my excessive amount of paper and die cut the letter sets. :-)
Julie Fugina
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

I got my package from Hope this morning..... ooohhhh such cool goodies in this box!!! Now I want to take the day off work and go home and scrap!! paper... gelatos... glittery gold tape... diecuts... buttons... all wrapped up with a ribbon bow!!!

It looks super!! Can't wait to make some layouts!!

:cool5: :cool5: :cool5:
Debi Daugherty
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I can't wait to see them!
Pam Cook #48
jdrhope

Post by jdrhope »

I got my box yesterday afternoon. I have only had time to glance at the goodies so all I can say is the Julie was very generous with the large amount of papers and goodies. I hope to play some this weekend with the large amount of photos I have waiting for inspiration. Thanks Julie and Pam Cook!!!
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Yay!
We need more layouts posted on PAO. I hope you do get time to complete & post some.
I placed an order on Origrami.com from Cara's Instagram photos yesterday. The only downside is that they take a couple of weeks to deliver since they're in Australia (I think) but free shipping. Not that I have a shortage of printed photos. Completed another AZ layout during the impressive rain storm last night and still have many more to do. I might even get back to my UAE photos this weekend.
Pam Cook #48
jdrhope

Post by jdrhope »

I havent scrapbooked in over a year now so i have a lot to get started on. :creating:
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

Looking forward to hearing about everyone else's packages.... and seeing some more layouts!!

Debi
Debi Daugherty
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts