It's Time…….OPEN YOUR BOXES!!!!!!!!!!!

nancine

Re: It's Time…….OPEN YOUR BOXES!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by nancine »

Sorry I'm so slow, busy day today with family here and then dinner etc! My Dad helped take photos, they aren't great off the phone but....
Thank you Monica! :cool5: So much fun stuff. How did you know I like buttons?! Can't wait to dump them out and look through them all. So excited to get the Distress paints and stickers, stickles, Patina paints, lots of cool wood times (trinkets), cool doll stamp (Julie Nuttig)' snowflake stamps, flower die, stencils, and wowzer, Weather Stamps from CS which are fantastic and before my time with them. And the plastic sheets are cool, but are they for making texture? I'm not to bright at figuring them out.

Then the gorgeous book, the cover is really fig with the cutouts and each page is a work of art! I love it all,
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (82.53 KiB) Viewed 247 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (90.43 KiB) Viewed 247 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (71.47 KiB) Viewed 247 times
nancine

Post by nancine »

Here's some of the board book... She even used a similar stencil and paint stuff that she gave me.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (115.07 KiB) Viewed 247 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (121.8 KiB) Viewed 247 times
Monica

Post by Monica »

You're very welcome, Nancy! The plastic sheets were a convention discovery, which I figured would be great for card layers, die-cutting, and coloring with alcohol inks. I confess, though, that the ones I got for me are still sitting on a shelf! :lol: Maybe I'll do a challenge with acetate/plastic as part of the cyber-crop next month to get me using them.
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
nancine

Post by nancine »

Monica wrote:You're very welcome, Nancy! The plastic sheets were a convention discovery, which I figured would be great for card layers, die-cutting, and coloring with alcohol inks. I confess, though, that the ones I got for me are still sitting on a shelf! :lol: Maybe I'll do a challenge with acetate/plastic as part of the cyber-crop next month to get me using them.
Yes, challenge me! Ohhhh, die cut and colored with alcohol ink! That would be a great idea, or a fun acetate card front. Okay, you woke up my brain!

I might have left something out in my description of the box. As I was looking through everything my husband was laughing at me... Saying such little things make me so happy! And they do!
Monica

Post by Monica »

I'm just happy you enjoyed the goodies! I do expect you to do that CC102 tag now.... :lol:
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

OMGosh Gwen!!! What wonderful surprises in my heavy box! Our guests left around 9:30 tonight, did dishes and put my feet up. Kind of dozed off. Then with a start I woke up and said…what the heck am I doing? I've got a box to open. :lol:

It's late and I am wiped out but tomorrow there will be photos to share. Thank you again and again Gwen for your thoughtfulness. I will be sleeping soon and dreaming creative dreams thanks to you.
FARLEY in Sacramento
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Monica you are very welcome. I hope you didn't enjoy too many of those chocolate covered espresso beans or you will be bouncing just like those little green frogs, LOL. :greenbounce: I am so happy I found that package of the Basecoat Papers…took some detective work to locate them. They are very cool…can't wait to see what you do with them.
FARLEY in Sacramento
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

all of you got great gifts
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
gwendols

Post by gwendols »

pbp908 wrote:As much as I'd love to rip into my box, I'm going to wait until my SS has her box in hand. That way we can open them together.

However! I can get vicarious thrills through watching everyone else! :lol:

It's here!! It's here!!! Open your box Pam!!!! :cool5:
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO
gwendols

Post by gwendols »

paddlegal wrote:OMGosh Gwen!!! What wonderful surprises in my heavy box! Our guests left around 9:30 tonight, did dishes and put my feet up. Kind of dozed off. Then with a start I woke up and said…what the heck am I doing? I've got a box to open. :lol:

It's late and I am wiped out but tomorrow there will be photos to share. Thank you again and again Gwen for your thoughtfulness. I will be sleeping soon and dreaming creative dreams thanks to you.
So glad you liked everything!!! I still have something small that I need to get out to you. :D
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

:cool5: And only 1 day late! Going for mine now!
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
gwendols

Post by gwendols »

pbp908 wrote::cool5: And only 1 day late! Going for mine now!
Funny thing is that I was so busy yesterday between work and a Christmas dinner with some friends that I didn't have a chance to get on here. I didn't even know it was opening day!! :lol:
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO
gwendols

Post by gwendols »

I just opened my box from Pam - OMG!! Pam I love everything you got me and none of the items are anything that I have. :mrgreen:

I took pics with my phone. so I'll have to post them shortly. Pam filled my box with so many amazing fall/halloween items!! I loved them all!! She made me a beautiful box and gorgeous Santa ornaments that she made!! :happy94:
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO
Monica

Post by Monica »

paddlegal wrote:Monica you are very welcome. I hope you didn't enjoy too many of those chocolate covered espresso beans or you will be bouncing just like those little green frogs, LOL. :greenbounce: I am so happy I found that package of the Basecoat Papers…took some detective work to locate them. They are very cool…can't wait to see what you do with them.
:lol: I try to limit myself to 5 or under, otherwise I would bounce around like that!! I've got some ideas brewing for the Basecoat papers.... ;)
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

If you heard a loud squeal a few minutes ago it was me!

My SS for the second year in a row is Debi D! You're right - what are the odds????

I love it all! G45 and TH goodies and flowers that are the perfect colors to use with them, adhesive backed fabric sheets and Crate Paper sheets that coordinate perfectly, customizable flowers and....

Debi's first mixed media project, it's gorgeous and it's all mine!

Thank you, Debi! I do love packages from Rodanthe!
Box1.jpg
Box1.jpg (180.49 KiB) Viewed 214 times
Box2.jpg
Box2.jpg (180.56 KiB) Viewed 214 times
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com