It's Time…….OPEN YOUR BOXES!!!!!!!!!!!

pugmom

Re: It's Time…….OPEN YOUR BOXES!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by pugmom »

You're very welcome, Marianne. When I saw those 3-D stickers, I just knew I had to do something with them.
Sue in NC (formerly known as Sue in Colorado)
Paula

Post by Paula »

All I can say is WOW!!!!
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

So glad you liked everything Debi! I had so much fun looking for musical stuff and putting together the treasure jar; I hunted the little antique store looking for some kind of lid for it, but finally gave up and made the snowflake.

I just got to my wonderful box from.......Marianne! First of all, I got up this morning and....it's snowing! Haven't had snow for Christmas in 15 years, so this is fun!

Marianne really outdid herself. The box was absolutely STUFFED with gifts, and all wrapped in cool alterable, reusable paper, some of them foreign newspapers. Yeah! And yummy treats too; a ginormous turtle, cookie and tree pop. YUM!

I'll describe all the goodies in the next post.
Attachments
SnowyBamboo.jpg
SnowyBamboo.jpg (71.77 KiB) Viewed 195 times
SnowyPatio.jpg
SnowyPatio.jpg (61.44 KiB) Viewed 195 times
SSBox.jpg
SSBox.jpg (55.33 KiB) Viewed 195 times
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

There's so much cool stuff in this box, I don't know where to begin. There's a block of beeswax, little wooden charms and beads, alterable old tart pans or candy molds, beads, beads, beads, little people, seafood seasoning, FABRIC in my favorite color, an alterable wooden box full of the forementioned doodads, an altered book for me to finish with a little matchbox drawer that Marianne started, a calendar from Hawaii and Marianne made the agate pendant/charms. Thank you so much. I love everything, including all the cool wrappings.
Attachments
SSHaul.jpg
SSHaul.jpg (66.43 KiB) Viewed 194 times
SSAlteredBook.jpg
SSAlteredBook.jpg (29.97 KiB) Viewed 194 times
SSAgatependants.jpg
SSAgatependants.jpg (66.72 KiB) Viewed 194 times
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Pat - I can't wait to see what you do with that little album. You should be able to carefully open the frame on the cover to insert a photo. I had so much fun making it.

Sue - you outdid yourself with that wall hanging. What a beautiful piece and you've inspired me (once again).

After all these years, I can just about see the contents and know who the recipients are!

My box is from...um...Debbie Barnhill? She left the best clues throughout the box!! My photos aren't crossing over yet. Will post them when they do (finally!). Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
Pam Cook #48
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

My box of yummy goodness is from NANCY!! Thank you Nancy. She made an altered block for displaying a photo and I know the perfect photo for it. It's decorated with fun little cameras all around the box. She included 2 stencils I don't have (which in itself is a miracle!! :P ), a cool little drinking bottle that will be perfect for work, dylusions journal, Wendy Vecchi stamp set, sepia ink pad, spritzer bottle. Zig fine glitter dust pens, and some micro glaze. I am looking forward to getting to play!! Thanks so much Nancy, everything you chose was perfect. And the See's candy was a big hit too! :cool5:

Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

pamcook wrote:
My box is from...um...Debbie Barnhill? She left the best clues throughout the box!! My photos aren't crossing over yet. Will post them when they do (finally!). Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

How did you figure that out so quickly? I thought I was so clever you would have been stumped!!
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

pamcook wrote:Pat - I can't wait to see what you do with that little album. You should be able to carefully open the frame on the cover to insert a photo. I had so much fun making it.
I think I have done maybe 2 { :oops: } layouts of baby Oliver...and he's 10 months old. I have stacks of photo envelopes sitting in a huge pile. No excuses.
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

Rachelle..... I dumped all those cool things out on my desk... that jar sure was packed full of fun things... now I'll have to make a mixed media art piece for myself, for sure!!

This is so much fun seeing what everyone has in their packages....

(back to wrapping.... I've got everything for one person wrapped... now on to Mike's before he gets home)
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Good thing I saw this topic. I TOTALLY forgot about opening today. I will wait until late this evening to open mine. I am having a couple over for dinner tonight for Bob's birthday. :drunk: This will be something fun for me to look forward to with great anticipation.

Everyone's goodies are fantastic!
FARLEY in Sacramento
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Debbie J wrote:
pamcook wrote:

How did you figure that out so quickly? I thought I was so clever you would have been stumped!!
Shy-Anne, of course!

Here's a photo of my goodies -
PAO SS Swap.jpg
PAO SS Swap.jpg (91.92 KiB) Viewed 179 times
Pam Cook #48
Monica

Post by Monica »

My lovely box o' goodies came from Santa Farley! :cool5: DH had way too much fun snapping pictures with my phone... most of which were of me making funny faces... no caffeine in the system yet so you get what you get! :coffee3:

The gorgeous card she made!

This is the coolest pen, and it's purple ink! :cool5: I've see nthese online but never in person and I can't wait ot play with it.

This is a lovely fabric bracelet and an adorable tag. I didn't realize that DH didn't get a good photo of it....

Dark chocolate-covered espresso beans!! :greenbounce: :greenbounce: :greenbounce:

Coffee! :coffee3:

And... Basecoat III papers from Kaisercraft!! (which I love and hadn't found yet!!)

Thank you so much, Farley!!
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Paula

Post by Paula »

Well, I'm having fun watching everyone open theirs!! Double WOW!!!
nancine

Post by nancine »

Oh my gosh, so many wonderful fun boxes! Everyone's done such a great job making their handmade items and finding just the right things for their sister!

I don't know about you gals, but I find it way easier to shop for my crafty friends than family :lol:

No one was home (or awake) at my house today so when I go home I'll have my sister take pictures. She's coming over and we are going downtown Campbell with my Mom to finish off some shopping! I get off early today :cool5: :cool5:
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

I'm just curious, how many people participated in SS, Christy?
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com