2009 UTEE paper bead class & swap

azemigh

Re: 2009 UTEE paper bead class & swap

Post by azemigh »

Definitely! Great way to use up some paper that you don't care for anymore.
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

Bronze will be awesome!!!! If you have other embossing powders in your stash, you'll use them too, so it won't be all bronze.. but they will be very cool!

ps- you can use any paper, including old books, and newspaper too. Just be sure to find yourself a skewer of some kind... bamboo, metal, an old wire hanger. anything works, no need for anything fancy on this one.

I'm thinking I'll try to make some step by step videos and throw them up on 'you tube' so we have them for the class, but first.....I have many unfullfilled commitments, that come first!
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I am going to watch for sure. I have made some beads before they are cool. Nothing like the ones you are showing Luanne.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Becky wrote:
jfugina wrote:Guess I need to get a melting pot on my Christmas list. Sounds like fun!

Hey Juuulllieeee?!?! :happy94: Can I come to your house that night? If I can use your melting pot, I'll bring the UTEE. ;)
DUH! Of course! (I can say that for sure now that I actually own one)
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
jam1375

Post by jam1375 »

Michaels was the only place to have a melting pot, and it was the only place I didn't have a coupon for, so I decided to wait until I can get a coupon. I already have some UTEE so I can wait until that's gone - everywhere I went had UTEE so it should be pretty simple to restock when I run out.