You guys rock!

Pam
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Yoli

Re: 12 tags challenge (with prize!)

Post by Yoli »

azemigh wrote:Here are tags 11 and 12 for me. This was so much fun! Details and a close up of how I wired the frags on are posted in my tag thread.
Rachelle you outdid yourself with that last tag, "Joy to the World".
Monica

Post by Monica »

I hit the jackpot at my lss today... she just got in a bunch of Tim stuff and I found those cool metal numbers used on tag 4!! They are new, and part of the idea-ology line. They also had the metal stencil letters, which I talked myself out of but am regretting now.... I may have to take another trip over there tomorrow morning!

And you never know what may wind up as part of the prize, so if you're like me and still working on all the tags (I did finish 2!) then get going! You have until the end of the month!!

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Judi in IL

Post by Judi in IL »

I love your tags, Rachelle! I hadn't thought about using that stamp from the original baby kit, but I LOVE it! It's Perfect!! TFS!!!
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Here are my last 3 tags:
Tim Tags 10, 11 and 12
Tim Tags 10, 11 and 12
IMG_6769web.jpg (169.05 KiB) Viewed 319 times
This has been so much fun! I want to continue on later with the ones I didn't do last year and revisit these with some other ideas.

Thanks, Monica, for getting us moving on doing this!

And, thanks, everyone, for sharing all your inspiring tags. Love all the adaptations you came up with! :happywave:
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

Marianne those are MARVELOUS!! All the tags are great!!

I'm waiting on my stickles to dry on #12 then I can scan it in.

I agree, these were so much fun!

I've started a thread for 2007's tags, if anyone wants to add to it, I only have 1 in there right now.

Tim also has monthly tag techniques that we can all keep up with, check out last years'. I only did a few of them, but I have them all saved on my computer, since this was so much fun, I want to get those done also.
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Theresa, would it be ok to put in the tags I did last year for the 2007 topic? I think I did about 4 of them.

I forget about his monthly tags and don't go to his blog regularly the rest of the year. Maybe we could do the monthly tags as a group here like we have done with these Christmas ones. Then I wouldn't forget!
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

Yes!! Yes!! That's what it's there for!! Woohoo!!
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

Here's my final day!! I improvised quite a bit: the clock came from someone on the AllthingsTim group who was passing it around as a download to print out, I then just cut out an acrylic piece to go over it, I didn't have any sprockets, so used the clock hand from one of the Cs kits, I didn't have the Santa stamp (again...boy he used that one quite a bit, guess I need to buy it :) ), so I used another. Didn't have bells, so I used a gold charm, didn't have the holly, so I used the green distress stickles and 3 red beads I think from the SIR kit. I like it, especially with the clock. Plus, I didn't have the rubons, so I used a white marker.

TFL!!
Attachments
TH Day 12 2008.jpg
TH Day 12 2008.jpg (196.34 KiB) Viewed 295 times
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
Monica

Post by Monica »

Wonderful tags, Marianne! I really did this to see if I could motivate myself as well, but I'm really loving the creativity people are showing.

Theresa... love your tag and those substitutions are what make it unique! Great job!

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Paula

Post by Paula »

I've loved them all Theresa

Paula
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

Thanks!! I'm really in love with that White Marker, it works better than the white gel pens, I can never keep those working.
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
InkPattie

Post by InkPattie »

I'm really enjoying seeing everyone's tags, but I got a little behind this week...I'm still trying to catch up, but tonight I've worked on tags 4 and 5 (I already posted 1,2,3 and 6). Here is tag 4, using the photo of my sister and me with our grandparents. I made it into two tags, and I'll use the one of her on her last present I'm sending (the Pinata Exciter Pack of alcohol inks from CS).

Her favorite color is blue, so I used a blue flower and ribbons on hers. I found a calendar utility online and was able to print out December 1960, so the calendar is authentic!
Attachments
tag4-35.jpg
tag4-35.jpg (245.18 KiB) Viewed 237 times
Yoli

Post by Yoli »

tlscrap wrote:Here's my final day!! I improvised quite a bit: the clock came from someone on the AllthingsTim group who was passing it around as a download to print out, I then just cut out an acrylic piece to go over it, I didn't have any sprockets, so used the clock hand from one of the Cs kits, I didn't have the Santa stamp (again...boy he used that one quite a bit, guess I need to buy it :) ), so I used another. Didn't have bells, so I used a gold charm, didn't have the holly, so I used the green distress stickles and 3 red beads I think from the SIR kit. I like it, especially with the clock. Plus, I didn't have the rubons, so I used a white marker.

TFL!!
What a wonderful rendition! You did a good job making the tag look cohesive. Can you share on this forum the clock image so we can download as well? Thanks!
InkPattie

Post by InkPattie »

And here's tag 5...

I went a bit overboard with the gold alcohol ink while I was cleaning the brush. :watchsanta: Santa and his reindeer are in the background. This one took me three days... LOL
Attachments
tag5-50.jpg
tag5-50.jpg (228.97 KiB) Viewed 225 times