julierealtor

Re: I've been keeping a secret....

Post by julierealtor »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Hasmom99 wrote:
Are you in the Phoenix area? I'll be passing through there on my way to Tucson for a weekend next month. I plan to stop at Scrapbooks, Etc., but I'm wondering if there are any good stamp stores. I think the one I went to there years ago (Ink It) may be closed now.
Yes, I'm in Mesa just a few miles from the Scrapbooks, Etc. store. There used to be an awesome rubberstamp store just a few blocks from my house but it has gone out of business long ago. If you get a chance, go to Mystic Paper in downtown Mesa. They have some rubber stamps, the whole TH line and lot's of ephemera if you're in to callaging.

And it wasn't really a secret, but I signed up quite awhile ago and then pushed it way into the dark recesses as I prepared for my son's graduation and our vacations. Then I pulled out my calendar and saw that it was this week. For some reason my brain processed anything after graduation as being low priority. :wtf:
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Thanks Rachelle. Have a great time at the class. Maybe you can post pics of what you make for the rest of us! ;)
LynnMath

Post by LynnMath »

Hasmom99 wrote:Are you in the Phoenix area? I'll be passing through there on my way to Tucson for a weekend next month. I plan to stop at Scrapbooks, Etc., but I'm wondering if there are any good stamp stores. I think the one I went to there years ago (Ink It) may be closed now.
Hey, Lynn --

Yes, Ink It definitely went out of business maybe a year or two ago. But there is another cool stamp store in nearby Scottsdale, "Frenzy Stamper." They have hung in there, and have cool stuff, too...

Creative Quest in Glendale (other side of Phoenix) has some stamps, but more mixed media, bookmaking stuff, etc. -- like a cool wall with oversized sheets of paper, etc. Both of those stores have Tim Holtz lines of stuff; and Tim has taught many classes here.
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

I'm chartreuse with envy!
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Thanks Lynn. I will try to check that out.