MAILED! Musical LFB swap - SPOILERS!

Holly

Re: MAILED! Musical LFB swap - SPOILERS!

Post by Holly »

Fun to see the photo! But how do we know you really mailed them? :lol:
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

Oh yeah!! I see mine!!!!
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
Kellacious

Post by Kellacious »

Holly wrote:Fun to see the photo! But how do we know you really mailed them? :lol:
Holly,

Yours are in a square padded envelope with the return address of "KFS Enterprises" on it. I can understand your obvious reluctance to finally believe I actually went to the post office and mailed them . . .

What REALLY sucks is that I went to the dentist yesterday to get a permanent filling done for my recent root canal redo and they found 2 other cavities. Then, while filling the back one, they found 'exposure.' Being an open type person, I wasn't worried LOL. That was until he explained to me that I had to get another root canal and SOON! I'll be under the gun tomorrow at 9 a.m. (grrrr).

Can't wait for y'all to see all the fantastic creativity in person! I hope you like the little thank yous from me. I always want to really blow it out, but seem to be constantly broke lately (sniff). Must quit spending paycheck where I work; it would help.

Take care,

Kelli
Kellacious

Post by Kellacious »

Here's a link to a scan of an old dictionary definition for music:

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd30 ... onscan.jpg

Use it for whatever you'd like! WARNING: It's a fairly large file . . .

Kelli
Holly

Post by Holly »

Kellacious wrote:
Holly wrote:Fun to see the photo! But how do we know you really mailed them? :lol:
Holly,

Yours are in a square padded envelope with the return address of "KFS Enterprises" on it. I can understand your obvious reluctance to finally believe I actually went to the post office and mailed them . . .

What REALLY sucks is that I went to the dentist yesterday to get a permanent filling done for my recent root canal redo and they found 2 other cavities. Then, while filling the back one, they found 'exposure.' Being an open type person, I wasn't worried LOL. That was until he explained to me that I had to get another root canal and SOON! I'll be under the gun tomorrow at 9 a.m. (grrrr).

Can't wait for y'all to see all the fantastic creativity in person! I hope you like the little thank yous from me. I always want to really blow it out, but seem to be constantly broke lately (sniff). Must quit spending paycheck where I work; it would help.

Take care,

Kelli
Kelli-- you know I was being silly.. Sometimes I forget, you can't hear the tone of voice I'm using.
Anyway-- glad they are out, and really Kelli- I am so sorry about the root canals, I hope they don't hurt too much. I've had several myself, and understand what ordeals they can be. Sending love your way and "be brave" girl.
Kellacious

Post by Kellacious »

Oh, Holly:

You should KNOW by now that I knew you were just joking :D , but seriously I wanted to make sure you knew what it would look like in your mailbox. That's because you were SO kind and sent back my 'special' box with your stuff LOL!

Just want to get the silly root canal over with (this will be my 4th <gasp>)!

Come on, Vicodin!

Kelli