Don't suppose....

For those gathering for the scrapping weekend in North Carolina.
jfugina

Re: Don't suppose....

Post by jfugina »

Ah, I knew I wasn't imagining things... LOL. Sorry you didn't get it back Christy, but at least it went to a good home, rather than the hotel personnel finding it and putting it in the trash. If I would have been there before that last trip to AC Moore, I would have swapped my trimmer for that one and sent mine to the donation box. :lol: Mine is utter crap, but it's portable. It scrapes the crap out of my photos when I trim them. The replacement blades (the only ones that fit) must actually be for something else, because the bottom of the blade housing scrapes the print off of every photo I cut. :angry42:
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Holy cow! I never heard of the Genesis trimmer before. My, that's a pricey toy! I think you need it for sure, Christy!
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

I think Pam just wants me to get it so she can play with it :lol:
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

:angel:
I wish I had splurged on one about 10 years ago. Instead, I bought a Carl - and I've been happy with it but that danged Genesis calls my name every few years. People who own them, swear by them - but then again, if I paid that much for one, I would force myself to love it, too. From what I hear, precision cutting is it's strong point - I'm really not about precision cutting so I guess I can go a few more years without one.
Pam Cook #48
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

I've never heard of a Genesis before either and guess what?? It can stay right there in the shop LOL That is way too much for my kind of spasmodic crafting! I'll stick with my Tonics!