Im home :(

For those gathering for the scrapping weekend in North Carolina.
troublesmom

Re: Im home :(

Post by troublesmom »

It was a truly wonderful weekend. So great to see everyone. Beth I don't think I left anything behind this time.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Unpacked the suitcase, but that's as far as I'm going. Came home to a mess, but not as bad as Julie's! Unfortunately, since coming home I have a migraine, my sinuses have started driving me crazy, I'm chilled and shivering, and coughing my head off. I think Cedric gave me whatever he's had since I've been gone. On the happy side, if I still feel like this tomorrow I'm taking a personal day. Someone else will have to be responsible for a change.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Cynthia in SC

Post by Cynthia in SC »

I got back to SC about 7:45. It was a GREAT weekend and I can't wait to do it again in March, too bad my husband doesn't feel the same. Oh well, at least I was missed. Have a great week everyone. I'm heading back to school tomorrow to see what kind of chaos awaits in the library.

Cynthia
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Cynthia it is good that he missed you - mine did also but I will be there in March again and he can look forward to me getting home again on Sunday.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Cynthia in SC

Post by Cynthia in SC »

It is good to be missed and I think he realized this morning that he may have overdone it a bit last night. Now I'm ready to ink in the March dates on my calendar as soon as they are confirmed.
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

So glad to see everyone is making it home. As always it is such a good time when we all get together- new and old. For a weeken of food, fun, and crafting. Thanks again Pam for organizing.

You ROCK!
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

troublesmom wrote:It was a truly wonderful weekend. So great to see everyone. Beth I don't think I left anything behind this time.
This time I was the one that left something and did I ever hear about it! I left that scrumptious cake that I had packaged up for Joe. He pouted all evening! I guess Cheryl H will have to share the recipe! :mrgreen:
Cynthia in SC

Post by Cynthia in SC »

Tell him that you were so busy looking for you keys that you completely forgot about the cake. :)
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Heh. And I even saw you walk around with that plate in your hand looking for something to cover it. And do you think I noticed for a second that you didn't have it in the stuff you brought out? No. Course not. I was too busy being sad that it was time to go home.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

When there were only 4 of us left cleaning up and packing, we found the cake on the table in the front. Wondered who left it. No, I didn't eat it.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Yeah, Cynthia, it was sitting right next to my keys, but I totally missed it when I grabbed the keys. Duh!