Free!!!! From Lori Davison!!

LadyJaine

Free!!!! From Lori Davison!!

Post by LadyJaine »

Zip yourselves over to Lori Davison's shop at Scrapbook graphics. Quickly!! There's a Free mini kit available for a short time only. It's called "Feathers and Mittens" and it goes very well with one of the other winter/Christmas kits she has out. Yum. :P
pbp908

Re: Free!!!! From Lori Davison!!

Post by pbp908 »

Must have been an extremely limited time, because it's now $4.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
tichwoli

Post by tichwoli »

I managed to snag this the other day. Thank you for posting it.
LadyJaine

Post by LadyJaine »

I hadn't been checking that site as regularly as I sometimes do and only caught the freebie late in the time window. I felt guilty for posting it so late, but I'm glad that someone was able to snag it. I think it will go well as an add-on to her kit, 'Drifting Snow Dreams.' I have many other kits of Lori's and she usually stuffs them full of different papers and embellishments and word art. "Poet's Keepsakes" contains 341 objects, for example. That includes 30 different papers, shadowed and unshadowed items, but that's still a lot of stuff.

Lori has a sale once a year, discounting her kits 20% for only one or two days. She also marks her kits down 20% for the first two days they are released. Her fans have asked her why she doesn't have more coupons and sales and she's honest. She's stingy. She's also using digital scrapping as a bill paying source of income, not just for a bit of pin money.
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Thanks so much for posting this. I didn't get the freebie, and I'm not sure I would have even if I'd been in time. I wasn't loving that kit particularly, but HOLY COW - I'm quite in love with some of the other stuff I'm seeing in that store overall. I bookmarked it so that I can come back for the calendars. I loved so many of the 2011 calendars I was seeing, and intend to do a whole load of them for gifts. So even though I didn't get the freebie, I'm very glad I went and checked out the site! Thanks!
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO