New Digi Trial in CS

n8tvtexan

Re: New Digi Trial in CS

Post by n8tvtexan »

Ok, I'm hooked!! I did one layout so far and I love it!!!!
ChrisR

Post by ChrisR »

Welcome to the dark side of scrappin', Michelle ;) :D
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

jfugina wrote:I agree! I think Chris would be fantastic!

But on the flip side, I wouldn't blame anyone who didn't want to do it, even as good as they might be. I've found that the fun stuff quickly becomes stressful when there are obligations and timelines and quotas to meet. Turns me right off. Then again, maybe it's because I only have a few hours a week that I can work on hobby stuff, and the last thing I want is to have that time obligated away too.

I think there are lots of gals on this board who would make fantastic designers though. I wish all of the luck in the world to everyone who throws their hat into the ring!
I don't think I could do it either. Having stress over the layouts, then having to post in 3 galleries, I'd probably go nuts! Good luck to all who are trying out, sounds like a good deal!
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I think Chris would be wonderful, too!

Pam
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Holly

Post by Holly »

Chris is perfect for the job, as she already does the work for it...chatting it up and helping others...it would be real nice for her. If it came down to votes, you know she would have it.
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Three galleries that aren't CS. Well, anyone here who tries out has one easy one down! :clap: Actually, I think we'd all be downright offended if we weren't one of the three - for anyone trying out from this group. :angry42:
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
ChrisR

Post by ChrisR »

I have another gallery at www.scrapbookflair.com. Anyone have any other ideas where else to post digilayouts? :?: :wtf:
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Chris,

You'll be great! I also have no clue where to post layouts, but I'm sure you'll figure it out!
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

Does twopeas have a digi section? I havent been to their forum in ages. They changed the site and I never really went back to learn the new one. lol
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

n8tvtexan wrote:Does twopeas have a digi section? I havent been to their forum in ages. They changed the site and I never really went back to learn the new one. lol
I noticed that they do have a digi section, haven't checked them out in awhile though.
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio