TIM'S HOT!!!

Are you a Tim Holtz fan? We are!
luv2scrapbook

TIM'S HOT!!!

Post by luv2scrapbook »

and he is a great artist, i can only dream of meeting a life long partner who will work beside me.
carriemck

Re: TIM'S HOT!!!

Post by carriemck »

I had the fun of taking a class with him at a CS mini retreat several years ago. Made a really cool tag book with envelopes to hold the tags and using photocopies of black and white pictures. I did the whole project using pics from my trip to Venice and proudly gave it to my mother (my travel mate!). It is on an antique buffet in her foyer now.

Tim is a lot of fun and great at parties! That was the year they had dinner out at a new restaurant and it took over 3 hours. The last minis I was at they brough dinner in (very smart!).
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Isn't he just amazing? I've been fortunate to take his 3-day classes for the last 4 years. He comes to a nearby LSS and I haven't missed one yet. His creative energy is highly infectious and I always come away rejuvenated. Plus he's just plain funny and entertaining. It is really interesting to watch him turn his students into a frenzy over the simplest things, myself included, LOL.
FARLEY in Sacramento
Carole

Post by Carole »

Now with that topic line I just had to click on it! :lol:

:txg: