Didja know . . .

New tricks to amaze your friends
Kellacious

Didja know . . .

Post by Kellacious »

1. That your ATG can affix a replacement hat band on a cowboy hat?
2. Screw punches are fabulous at adding belt holes to fit a ladies belt to a 4 year old?

Just thought I'd pass this along. Anyone else find an 'out of the box' use for their scrapbooking tools/stash?

Kelli
pamcook

Re: Didja know . . .

Post by pamcook »

When DH & I flew out to San Jose to buy a camper to drive back to NC, we had some engine repairs along the way (we? okay, DH was doing the engine repairs). One little annoying part kept popping lose - nothing a little glue dot couldn't handle though.
Pam Cook #48
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

lol great tips! i use my adhesives all the time for random things around the house.
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

I couldn't peel Ryleigh's banana tonight so I snipped off the end with my TH scissors
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

We needed a little mirror today to stick in the hole in the wall that we cut today to look at where a pipe was leaking. I brought out a nice little mirror on a wooden handle that came in a Club Scrap bag at one of the Rolling Retreats. I think I heard DH muttering something about CS finally being worthwhile. Pipe is still leaking, plumber coming Thursday afternoon.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

mpizzazz wrote:We needed a little mirror today to stick in the hole in the wall that we cut today to look at where a pipe was leaking. I brought out a nice little mirror on a wooden handle that came in a Club Scrap bag at one of the Rolling Retreats. I think I heard DH muttering something about CS finally being worthwhile. Pipe is still leaking, plumber coming Thursday afternoon.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

I used my zig glue pen to glue down some loose edges of wallpaper where the sheets didn't want to abut tightly.....and I've repaired countless things with glossy accents.