Masks...

Are you a Tim Holtz fan? We are!
Ruth Ann Landry

Re: Masks...

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

see Tim's blog for directions on how to use them....
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Ah, will do. Thanks.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

You bad people! I just ordered a few of them from scrapbooks.com. ;)

But I would still like to know what exactly I should buy to make my own on the Cricut. What do I ask for in the store?
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

I used transparency film that I brought from school...the clear thin plastic....
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

Ruth Ann your tag is amazing. Not too dark at all! I'll get masks one day.
luv2scrapbook

Post by luv2scrapbook »

ruth ann, i didnt think your tag was too dark either. i love it. i cant wait to get started on my own projects
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

I broke down and bought 2 of them. The musical notes and the clock one. They were $2.99 each. Luckily my LSS carries all things Tim so I can spread out my purchases a little. I missed out on the Distress Stickles though, darn it. They must have sold out within 2 days of getting them in. :angry47:

They are pretty heavy duty even though they look delicate. And they are sticky on one side with repositionable adhesive.
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I think he said that you just wash them if they start loosing their tack.

Pam
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

okay, I can rent cricut cartridges for $5/day at my LSS...I have the cricut, but mostly font cartridges...think I'm going to go see what my LSS store has that I can make masks and stencils out of. ***I love yours Ruth Ann

You know you can stamp on acetate and manually cut out images...going to have to look thru my stamps again...

Add'l ideas for masks include: plastic stems & ferns, onion bags, feathers, paper doilies, dig thru your trash and look for things....Dani will love this idea :tomato: