my biggest altered project so far.....

n8tvtexan

Re: my biggest altered project so far.....

Post by n8tvtexan »

thanks gals! it was a mother/daughter project too. taylor helped me decide what paper went were. she also kept the cabinet from rolling a few times while i kept bubbles from forming under the paper. :lol: i took a picture of us sitting by the cabinet. i think i will put it somewhere on it too. i will trace our hands and put the date on the back of it somewhere too.
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

n8tvtexan wrote:thanks gals! it was a mother/daughter project too. taylor helped me decide what paper went were. she also kept the cabinet from rolling a few times while i kept bubbles from forming under the paper. :lol: i took a picture of us sitting by the cabinet. i think i will put it somewhere on it too. i will trace our hands and put the date on the back of it somewhere too.
That sounds like great fun to put your hand prints and the date on the back. Great memory to have in years to come! Oh, and take a pic of the two of you with it!
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

That looks like it was a lot of fun.
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

How much fun is that!! Woo hooo....very cool!
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

WOW !! I can't wait to see a pic of the cabinet front on, closed and doors finished. Well done Michelle!!
scrappin nurse

Post by scrappin nurse »

Awesome Michelle! My desk in my scraproom came from discarded furniture too.