An easy donation

jfugina

An easy donation

Post by jfugina »

A note came home in Nicole's folder tonight requesting donations for the school's trivia night prizes, or maybe they're raffling these on the side, or whatever. The last two times I've had to send in stuff it's been "movie night" and "bar-b-q/picnic", which each required an outing to Target.

Well, this time the first grade's basket theme is "scrapbooking, card making, and more". Wa. Hoo. I could probably make the whole entire basket myself out of stuff in my scrap room. They're looking for tools as well as supplies, and while I don't have any unused/unopened tools, I do have plenty of supplies that fit the bill. I've got packs upon packs of Creative Memories papers, stickers and die cuts, as well as a bunch of GTG packs from Club Scrap that I'm not 100% in love with. Needless to say, they'll be getting a sizable donation from me.
:cool5: :cool5: :cool5:
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Paula

Re: An easy donation

Post by Paula »

nice! :angel:
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

Thats awesome!!!! Just think of the extra space you will have when you give away some of those goodies.
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

love it--don't you wish we could always pick what the school wants/needs
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

LOL Michelle - if you thing the stuff I'm donating will make any kind of dent in my stash, you are mistaken. :lol: At best, my other papers and supplies that they're crammed in there with might finally get a little bit of breathing room. But it won't last, as I can't seem to keep from bringing in more paper and supplies each month.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

lol I know the feeling! i'm trying to get my stash down. the more i remove, the more there seems to be!