All aboard

bethrich

Re: All aboard

Post by bethrich »

Julie, It is from Journeys and I'm hoarding mine. However, you could post an ISO for it and I bet someone would sell you some.
Yoli

Post by Yoli »

bethrich wrote:Julie, It is from Journeys and I'm hoarding mine. However, you could post an ISO for it and I bet someone would sell you some.
It would be awesome if CS would re-release this kit. Pehaps we need to start a petition. Hmmmmmmmmmm.
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

bethrich wrote:Julie, It is from Journeys and I'm hoarding mine. However, you could post an ISO for it and I bet someone would sell you some.
Yeah, I'm sure you're right, but I need to go in search of paper like I need a hole in the head. While that paper would certainly be fantastic four our train trip last spring, I'm sure I have other stuff that would work. Not to mention, I bought a few digi kits just for that trip - and I haven't touched them.

Though, if she'd said she picked it up at Archivers, I'd be filing that information in the back of my head for my next visit.. :twisted:
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Isn't Journeys the kit that had the wonderful collage stamp with different transportation methods on it? I was fortunate enough to be the recipient of a RAK and love the stamp.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Pam, you are right again. Journeys is up there as one of my all-time favorite kits. I even bought the UM, which I rarely do. For all of you who missed it ...
kit200306-Journeys.jpg
kit200306-Journeys.jpg (25.72 KiB) Viewed 136 times
Yoli

Post by Yoli »

Julie . . . understand your point completely but that is such a nice kit that I may post an ISO myself. I still have 2 other sheets of paper left from this kit that I rec'd as a RAK so I'm still thinking about it.

Thanks Pam for posting the pic of the kit.