Hey Julie!

pbp908

Hey Julie!

Post by pbp908 »

Look what I made! Now all I have to do is figure out how to flatten just the elements and turn it into a PNG.
Too bad I don't have girls 'cause Chris just doesn't seem to fit the page, KWIM? :lol:
Chrisbutterfly.jpg
Chrisbutterfly.jpg (191.99 KiB) Viewed 374 times
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
ChristyB

Re: Hey Julie!

Post by ChristyB »

Oh am I laughing
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Dang - look at those eyes!
He looks so much like you Pam -
Pam Cook #48
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Was this directed at me? Even if it wasn't - that page is BEAUTIFUL! I'd totally add that to my quick page stash! Is that what you're talking about? Saving it as a quick page? I think you should just be able to make a new 12x12, and make sure the background is transparent. Then drag everything but the picture from this layout onto the transparent background. If there isn't an actual hole underneath the photo, you'll need to cut that out, but I'd think that would be easy enough to do with the marquis tool. Then flatten, and save-as a .png.

I'm at work, and can't actually test my instructions, but it shouldn't be too terrible. But if you make a QP out of it, I'd totally find a more frill-worthy photo to it. It's really a very beautiful design. Well done!
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Agreed, it's wonderful. I'll send you a girl photo anytime. ;)
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Yes Julie F., it was directed at you! Remember your comment about learning to make them? I thought I'd give it a try. Totally screwed the thing up trying to put a hole in the background, so it's now deleted. The nice thing is that it'll be easier to recreate than it was to create. :lol:
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

:D Well, I loved it! I do NOT have any talent where design is concerned. I can re-create things from a sketch, but I know I don't have the talent for throwing stuff together and having it look right. I've almost always worked from templates, sketches, maps, whatever you want to call them. I have books and more books that I bought for the CASEing. And now these digi quick pages have made it that much easier. Templates too. I've started purchasing cluster frames, and photo cluster templates lately. I figured that cut back a lot on having to figure out what to put where.

Anyway, Pam - I think you clearly have some design talent when it comes to page layouts. This one is great!
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO