Ribbon Fairies Swap ****CLOSED***

Yoli

Re: Ribbon Fairies Swap ****NOW SWAPPING***

Post by Yoli »

Pam in FL wrote:
Yoli wrote:Wow! The images of the fairies are great. Where did you ladies get some of the images?
Yoli, I got mine from a CD of Vintage Lady Photoes and Pictures. I think the cd had 2000 different pictures. I use them for all kinds of projects.
Thanks Pam. Now that I think about it I may have seen the book w/CD at B&N.
gwendols

Post by gwendols »

I wanted to post a spoiler of the one I made. This went to Pam G, but I know she is still out of town at the moment.
Attachments
IMG_1900.jpg
IMG_1900.jpg (30.59 KiB) Viewed 392 times
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO
Yoli

Post by Yoli »

gwendols wrote:I wanted to post a spoiler of the one I made. This went to Pam G, but I know she is still out of town at the moment.
Gwen you out did yourself. She is beautiful. Did you buy the image from Ten Two Studios. I plan to purchase them as well. I'm into this paper doll thing!
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Honey's came today :cool5: :cool5: :cool5:

Maya was with me when I opened it. I think her head almost popped off (she is my Egyptian expert).
Look how cool this is
Attachments
P7010003.JPG
P7010003.JPG (121.95 KiB) Viewed 367 times
Paula

Post by Paula »

that's awesoe :clap:
gwendols

Post by gwendols »

Yoli wrote:
gwendols wrote:I wanted to post a spoiler of the one I made. This went to Pam G, but I know she is still out of town at the moment.
Gwen you out did yourself. She is beautiful. Did you buy the image from Ten Two Studios. I plan to purchase them as well. I'm into this paper doll thing!
Thanks Yoli!! Yep I got the image from Ten Two Studios. I wasn't sure where to start with the main body so it gave me a good jumping off point.
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO
Pam in FL

Post by Pam in FL »

Yoli wrote:
Pam in FL wrote:
Yoli wrote:Wow! The images of the fairies are great. Where did you ladies get some of the images?
Yoli, I got mine from a CD of Vintage Lady Photoes and Pictures. I think the cd had 2000 different pictures. I use them for all kinds of projects.
Thanks Pam. Now that I think about it I may have seen the book w/CD at B&N.
Yoli, check ebay too!!!
Yoli

Post by Yoli »

Pam in FL wrote:

Yoli, check ebay too!!!
Good idea. Thanks!
Holly

Re: Ribbon Fairies Swap ****CLOSED***

Post by Holly »

I'm calling this swap closed-- but one is lost in mail. Still hope --but not much. Otherwise everyone received one.
Dani Larcom

Post by Dani Larcom »

:x My poor baby is lost. I can make another one when I return from vacation - it's really not a problem!
Honey

Post by Honey »

After touring the globe (I can only guess), my ribbon fairy arrived. She was post marked over a month ago, so I assumed she wanted to see Paris before Georgia. Who can blame her.

Thanks Dani! I love her!!!!
Attachments
Marie.jpg
Marie.jpg (90.29 KiB) Viewed 263 times
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

:lol:
Holly

Post by Holly »

Honey wrote:After touring the globe (I can only guess), my ribbon fairy arrived. She was post marked over a month ago, so I assumed she wanted to see Paris before Georgia. Who can blame her.

Thanks Dani! I love her!!!!

Oh so funny Honey :P :P
And I am so glad she finally made it home.